Chunin Exams Part 1

Start from the beginning

"You truly are amazing Uzumaki!" Naruto smiled, "Please call me Naruto or Oda! We are friends now anyways." Lee's eyes water as he smiled at his now friend. "I'll finish this in one move then!"

Appearing below Naruto he didn't have time to stop the attack. Sailing into the air, Naruto saw the wraps from his arms surround him. "LEAF HURRICANE!"

Before he could finish, Lee was stopped a turtle. Naruto was excited to meet his sensei. After he got done scolding his student Naruti decided to introduce himself. Before they could disappear Naruto stopped them, "Wait you're Lee's sensei!"

"Yes! He is my youthful apprentice! Who are you?!" Naruto smiled and bowed to the man, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki-Oda."

Lee interjected, "He is a long distance Shinobi. Skilled in archery and kenjutsu. Though his Taijutsu is amazing." Gai looked at the blond boy, "You must've been impressive if you took on Lee! Oh you're Kakashi's students! I will ask for a joint training!"

Leaving the boy and his sensei. Both teams arrived at the first room for the Genin. Seeing everyone Naruto chuckled. "Look all these people! Can't wait to fight them!"

Shikamaru let out a sigh, "Can you try not to piss them all off before we even start." Mito chuckled, "Well when your the best Genin team, I don't blame him." Crossing her arms as she glouted.

"Hey dobe. You and Mito better not get to confident." Sasuke walked over with a smirk, "Well Mito isn't wrong." Naruto held his fist out, which Sasuke returned in kind. He wasn't to sure when they started to become friends and true rivals. He was happy they had though.

"Hey Naruto." Hinata shyly spoke from behind shin. Looking at her curiously, Hey Hinata." His smile making her blush and Shikamaru feel anger.

"I thought I smelt losers!" Naruto looked to see Kiba and the rest of Team 10. Looking past Kiba he saw Sai, "Sai! Did those new explosive seals I made you help?"

"Yes Whiskers they did." The boy was terrible at nicknames but Naruto didn't mind. "Well I can't wait to see them!"

"Hey your all the rookies right." Everyone looked at a guy with long white hair and glasses. "Yeah why?" Shikamaru asked.

"Well you might want to keep it down." Pointing out that everyone was glaring at them. Naruto looked out at all of the shinobi. Smiling he stepped up before Shikamaru could stop him. His chakra flared as did his killer intent. Everyone outside of his team froze.

Putting his hand on his shoulder, Shikamaru got his attention. "That's enough I think Naruto." Rubbing the back of his head he chuckled, "Sorry Shika! I just wanted to show them we aren't scared."

"Huh your impressive. I stand corrected. My name is Kabuto Yakushi." Kiba looked him over, "Your a Genin? This isn't your first try is it?"

"No it's actually my fourth," he spoke nervously. Naruto looked him over. Something was off about him but he couldn't place it. "Wow you must be an expert then?" Ino said, bringing him back to reality.

Sasuke laughed, "You're really that bad?" Looking at the emo boy Shikamaru shook his head, "Or it's that hard of a test."

"Anyway I have a ton of information on everyone and every village here. We have the Grass, Rain, Sand, and the newer not quite proven Sound villages here. I also have information on anyone here."

Naruto looked at him, "Do you have information on Naruto Uzumaki and Gaara of the Sand?" Shikamaru looked at him like he was crazy.

"That's no fun, you know their names. Naruto Uzumaki-Oda. He is Genin of the year. Top marks in archery, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu, and ninjutsu." Looking at the paper Kabuto grinned, "It seem your him. So your the Kyuubi container."

Naruto felt his heart jump to his throat. Everyone looked at him in fear from the leaf. Shikamaru knew better though. Naruto thinks this guy is a spy, "And Gaara?"

"Gaara is son of the Kazekage. He has.been on two A ranked missions and 12 B rank missions. In all those engagements he has never been injured."

Before anyone could respond Sound ninja attack Kabuto. Swinging at the man. Everyone watched as he effortlessly dodged the attack. "Is that all yo-" His glasses shattered confusing everyone. "Now you will think twice before calling the Sound vVillafe weak!"

"That's enough! Everyone take a seat!" Naruto recognized the man. His mom had worked for the man a few times since arriving at the village.

"My name is Ibiki Morino! I am the proctor for your first test to be Chunin." Everyone got quite. "You are all hoping to become Chunin and it's my job to weed out the weaklings. So first thing is a written test. This year will be different then any year before. You can choose now to back out, if you stay and fail the rest you will never be allowed to take the test again!"

One boy from the leaf that was a few years older then them stood up, "How is that fair?!" Ibiki shook his head, "You and your team can leave now. You obviously don't understand yet. The world isn't fair. You are all soilders to your respected villages."

After watching several teams decide they were going to try again next year Ibiki began, "Now the test will include ten questions. Nine written. The last will be given separately. You see the other proctor's around the room?"

Waiting for everyone to see each proctor he continued, "They will make sure you aren't cheating. If caught your team will be disqualified." Nerves hit everyone in the room.

After being handed the test Naruto looked it over. It was way to difficult for Genin. These were Jonin level questions! Thinking about why they'd have this kind of test, he realized that it was to see their information gathering skills. Aka he was supposed to cheat.

The only thing was he didn't have any means to cheat. His skills were in scouting, tracking, and fighting. Smiling he made his decision. He was going to just answer the questions. Thanks to his mom and dad he had no problem finishing the test.

Looking down he saw a shadow connected to his foot. Peeking back he saw that Shikamaru was using his Shadow jutsu to copy his answers. Naruto couldn't help but smile at the confidence Shikamaru had in him.

Looking the other direction he saw that Mito was using her Sharingan it copy Sakura. Sasuke was doing the same thing. Naruto had to admit that the sharingan was super cool. Being able to copy somebody's every movement was a powerful tool.

Setting his pencil down he smiled up a Ibiki who had been watching him. The man knew who his father was. His mother trusted the torturous man and Naruto trusted his mom's opinion.

"Good! Now before I ask the last question this is everyone's last chance. If you want to leave then I'll allow you to take the exam again. If you stay and fail than you and your team will never be able to participate again."

Naruto looked back at his team. Both Shika and Mito smiled at him before nodding. Putting his feet up and his hand behind his head he grinned at the proctor. The man looked at the blond and rolled his eyes in response.

Several teams had left as they waited for the next question. Naruto started to get impatient. Slamming his hands on his desk he stood up, "Enough.! The rest of us are ready for the question. Everyone left has the drive and fire to become Chunin!"

A wave of confidence filled the air around them. Naruto had a devilish grin as everyone start to change. Ibiki got a twitch in his eye before conceding. Smiling he looked up, "You all pass. You see this test was to see if you could cheat without getting caught. As shinobi and konouchi you will feel unbearable pressure in an attempt to not get caught. Let it be known." Pulling off his bandana showing everyone a massive scar, "That this is what awaits you if you get caught."

Suddenly to he window smashed open, a giant sign pinned to the different corners of the room, " Wow Ibiki! You lost your touch!"

"This year has some very impressive candidates." The girl shook her head, "Well I'll get this down to less than half! I am Anko Mitarashi! I am the proctor for your next test. Everyone head down to the forest of Death for your instructions!"