Chapter 15 court

Ashley's pov
At least I get out of school again but I don't know why it's so early I got dressed and walked down stairs my parents where ready and so was I but not before them asking me to grab something to eat I did it was a apple we walked out to the car and got in we arrived and saw the one person I never wanted to see again I said "I'm staying in the car you can't make me get out." My dad said "this will end it all you need to come with us." I sighed and got out of the car I saw shane and his sister Arzela said "look what you caused now." My mom said "it wasn't her it was your brother's so don't even turn this around on her this is your brother's fault and he knows it." Shane said "she's right it is my fault and I deserve to suffer the consequences I'm not fighting it anymore." Arzela said "so the both of you just give up?" We both said "yeah." She said "that's no fun." My dad said "it wasn't fun to beginning with." We walked in and the judge said "do you Shane regain accept this restraining order against you from the cliffords?" Shane said "yes I do I desever to suffer." He said "okay are you clifford sure you want to do this?" My parents and I said "yes this is the right thing to do we want to go through with this." Then the judge said "okay case close." and hit the board thing Then we left I said "that was way to easy Arzela is right this is no fun anymore it's boring now." Shane chuckled and said "I agree but don't want to stir the pot anymore because I don't want anymore trouble it's not wroth your life yeah you think I hate you but I do care about you we were still something." I said "you're right and yeah we were but you just hurt me a lot then and now." He said "I know and I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you that bad to drive you to any of the things you're doing." I said "it's not your fault that's my own issues that I have to deal with even back then when we were together I was dealing with them then." He said "why didn't you ever tell me that?" I said "didn't want you to worry."  Then we headed our separate ways we got some lunch with the others and then headed home after that Lucas was home with the others Daisy said "how'd it go?" I said "to smoothly but we won't have to deal with him anymore he agreed to all of it." Lucas said "good." Then we All just hung out and them it was time for dinner we ate I mean I was happy that I didn't have to deal with Shane anymore but it's just werid that it's so quiet now. Then I went up to my room and got ready for bed I went to bed I had to go back tomorrow we shall see how school goes tomorrow should be fine but who knows with people.