Chapter 10 feed up

Ashley's pov
I'm feed up that princess Izzie doesn't get in trouble and is always busting us yeah I'm ungrounded and same with Lucas but she's still getting everything she wants I asked them if I could go out with Carlos and my dad said no of course that was the last straw for me I said "why not I'm not grounded anymore?" He said "cause me and your mother don't know this guy at all we would have to meet him first before we allowed you to go out with him." I said "fine can he come over then?" He said "yeah but you have to have the door open if you end up going to your room." I said "fine I will." I wasn't going too if we go to my room I'm closing it so little miss Izzie doesn't come in on our moment. Lucas said "that was way to easy what are you doing?" I said "having carols over they said he could come you're having Shelly over." I got ready then There was a knock at the door I got it it was Shelly and Carlos Shelly said "surprised they allowed him to come over." Carlos said "I'm not they probably want to meet me first." I said "yeah they do." Then my parents walked in and introduced their selfs then my uncles and aunts walked through the door my aunt Sierra said "you must be the guy she's been talking about." Carlos said "that's me." And chuckled and shook her hand I blushed and then we went up to my room I quietly closed the door so my parents didn't hear me close it. Carlos said "your dad and uncles allowed you to close the door?" I said "no but I don't want Izzy walking in on us cause then she will run to them and I'll get in trouble." Then Shelly and Lucas came in Lucas said "didn't dad say door open." I said "haven't you heard of knocking?" Shelly said "Ashley you gotta start listening to them you going to get in trouble again." I sighed and said "I know but Izzy ruins everything for me." Carlos said "babe she's 2 what's the worse she can do." As she comes prancing in and jumps into Carlos lap and said "hi I'm Izzy." He said "nice to meet you Izzy." She said "can I hang out with you guys?" Giving me the best puppy dog eyes I rolled my eyes and said "fine see what I mean." Shelly said "she loves you and Just wants to spend time with her big sister." Izzy said "it's fine I'll just leave forever since I'm such a pain to her." And she ran downstairs I chased after her with the other following me and she ran into her room first and packed a bag and then ran to the door with us hot on her heels she slammed the door shut we followed her I said "Izzy come back." She said "no You don't want me here anymore." Lucas said "that's not what she meant." I said "Izzy I'm sorry." As she kept walking as we followed her she said "no I'm leaving." I caught up to her and picked her up and said "no you're not you're coming home with us and spending time with us ok I love you to the moon and back." She said "ok." Then we headed back to the house we weren't far from the house since she was little and couldn't run as fast as she could we walked back in and my mom said "where did you guys go?" I said "we went for a walk with Izzy." My mom said "you guys are the sweetest." Then Izzy went over to uncle calum and said "I'm staying down here." I said "ok." Then we went back upstairs and Just chilled the rest of the night until dinner then we ate Shelly was allowed to sleepover so I decided to ask them if Carlos could too of course they said no I said "please he'll sleep in a separate bed." Which was a lie but my parents said fine then we went up to my room and hung out the rest of the night then he climbed into bed with me and I closed my door then Lucas opened it again and Carlos jumped to the floor and slept there I sighed never getting peace sucks but I get what their doing then we ended up going to sleep.