"My daughter hates me now," Mrs. Kim said.

Jimoon stared at her.

"I was at fault, I shouldn't have neglected her the way I did. I should have taken care of her just like her Dad wanted. I shouldn't have become a drunkard, I shouldn't have pushed her down the stairs" Mrs. Kim cried.

Jimoon's eyes went wide.

"You pushed her down the stairs?"

"It was a mistake, I didn't even know what I was doing... I..." She stopped as she wept bitterly.

"How could you? She's your daughter for goodness sake"

"She wasn't even the one who killed her Dad, yet you keep treating her badly, that's unfair"

"I guess she told you everything. Hyeonji's father didn't died during the accident, but he gave his heart to his daughter"

"Hyeonji was fourteen when we discovered she was experiencing a heart problem. It was at its final stage and if we couldn't find any donor in the next 24 hours, she was going to die"

"Her Dad volunteered to give his heart to her. I was only hurt because if she wasn't sick my husband would still be beside me by now"

"I hated her even though she's not aware of it. I loathed my daughter so much. I'm a bad mother"

"She hates me so much right now, even when she's suffering from amnesia, she still loathes me so much"

Jimoon blinked his eyes and looked away from her, staring at Hyeonji. Just how much pain had she gone through?

"Hyeonji is a soft girl, I'm sure when she regains her memory, she's going to forgive you wholeheartedly" he muttered.

"You just have to make up for the years you've caused pain to her"

"I'll do that. I'll gladly do that" Mrs. Kim said.

****

JUNGKOOK' MANSON***

Jungkook was already in the pool when Jimin came out, in his shirt. He walked closer to him with a wide smile playing on his lips.

He was supposed to be mad at him but seeing the pool, he couldn't resist swimming with him.

Jungkook swan forward.

"Why does my shirt look better on you than me?" He asked, staring at his thighs which were exposed.

Jimin ignored the way he was staring at him and dived into the pool at once.

"You should have waited a little bit" Jungkook bit his lips.

"Pervert" he snapped, dipping his face into the pool.

"Oh my gosh! This feels so good" he raised his head and was surprised to see Jungkook at his front.

He was looking real hot right now that he found himself tripping for him. His lips, which were red and wet as a result of the water, was so tempting that he wished to kiss him madly at that moment.

Same thing goes for Jungkook. His shirt which was already wet was sticking to Jimin's body like a glue, showing his milky chest. His wet hair was clinging to his face, giving him a seductive look as he couldn't stop flickering his eyes.

The guy in front of him was so perfect that he felt his self control crumbling right in his presence.

Jimin moved closer to him and wrapped his arms around his neck, he quickly got a hold of his waist. They stared at each other's eyes like they were the only ones in the world.