"Fine, fine, let's do that" he smiled. He held his cheek and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Jimin giggled and licked his lips. Jungkook smiled at that action of his.

He stood up from him and got down from the bed, his a*s jiggling in that process.

Jungkook stared at it for a while before taking his gaze away. He stood up from the bed and walked to his closet.

He took a shirt and a black shorts before returning back to the room.

"Here, wear this" he handed the top to him.

Right in his presence, he took off his clothes and wore the black shorts and Jimin quickly turned his back to him.

"Stop being shameless" he snapped, closing his eyes to chase the imagination that was beginning to form in his head.

Jungkook grinned.

"Why act like you haven't seen it before, you were even asking for more of it" he said.

"Jungkook!!!!" He screamed.

He laughed heartily.

"I'll be in the pool waiting for you," he said. He went to the side of the room and disappeared.

"Now I'm beginning to have a rethink on this" Jimin mumbled to himself.

He peeled the clothes off his body before putting the shirt on. It reached just below his b**ts and he groaned loudly.

"Damn you Jungkook!" He yelled. How could he give him a short shirt to put on?

Can he stop being naughty?

****

YONSEI UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL***

"How's she now? She suddenly passed out" Jimoon said to the Doctor.

"What happened that made her pass out?" The Doctor asked.

"She said her head hurts whenever she hears my name," Jimoon said slowly.

"What relationship do you have with her?" The Doctor asked again.

Mrs. Kim stared at him.

"She's my friend," Jimoon replied.

"Umm" The Doctor mumbled, nodding his head.

He faced Mrs. Kim.

"Your daughter has a partial amnesia and staying with this young man here will trigger her memories"

"What are you trying to say?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"She needs him the most at this moment, though it's gonna hurt but it's the best for now" the Doctor said.

Mrs. Kim nodded in understanding.

"I just want my baby to be fine, I just want her to love me back" she muttered.

After a while, the Doctor left and Mrs. Kim, Jimoon, Lisa and Wang were left in the room with Hyeonji who's still unconscious.

"I think I need to get going now," Wang said.

"Me too," Lisa said.

"She needs you so you need to stay. I'll get going now, call me when you're back home" she smiled at Jimoon.

Jimoon nodded before facing Wang.

"Take care of her, I'll see her when she's back to school" Wang said.

To his surprise, Wang smiled at him before leaving the room with Lisa.

Jimoon walked to the bed and sat on it, he held Hyeonji's hand in his own, rubbing it gently.