❤16

Kashish is cleaning dishes, Nikitha came to her and said
" Atleast remove the ring while doing dishes", Kahish caressed the ring on her finger and said " I won't remove it, even if I die it has to burned along with my body sis"
" don't talk like that!" Nikitha warned her.
" I'm serious sis, this ring is the symbol that says I belongs only to my Harsh, I will never separate it from me" she said looking at Nikitha.
Nikitha find their father looking at them.
Not talking anything he left from there while Nikitha followed him.

" dad, stop!" Said Nikitha, He stopped and stared at her and said - " how many days you will hide the truth from her, I know it's hard for her, but she have to move on if she doesn't know the truth then how can she do that", Nikitha thought for a while and said " dad, I know it's not good to hide truth, but it is necessary for her happiness, we will tell once the right time comes".
" she can't handle the truth, don't know what she will do if she gets to know about it" -Alok said.

Kashish is sleeping but she is mumbling as she is unable to breathe, she is panting and feeling like choking, she is moving her hands and legs fastly, tears are flowing from her eyes
" I'm drowning save me someone save me!" she shouted and sat up.

She look deep breathes " what was that!?, who is that lady, she is drowning then why I'm feeling her emotions" She thought.

But something started to flash in her mind, some laughs few voices and blurry images of few people are playing infront of her eyes and echoing in her ears.
She shut her eyes and ears tightly, " what's happening with me!!?" She yelled out of fear.

Scene shifts:

" are you not going to meet her?" Said Soudamini coming to Pratap and Arjun.
" mom, please stop this nonsense I already told you, I will never do this" Arjun yelled.
" Let's wait for pandit's advice mom, what's so hurry" Pratap said, to which she said -" I don't want to hear anything, you're my sons and you have to follow my orders that's all" she said sternly.

" what if I say no" Said Arjun rolling his sleeves up and stepping forward.
" you're forgetting that I'm your mother" Soudamini yelled.
" if I had forgotten I wouldn't do meditation and all those stupid things for you" Arjun shouted and started to walk from there.
" if you don't obey me, then forget your share of property" shouted Soudamini.
Hearing that Arjun stopped in tracks and turned to face her.

" you can't do that, it is my father's property" Arjun retorted.
" why are you bringing topic of that Person, who tried to kill our mom" yelled Pratap.
" but the fact is he is our father and that doesn't change" Arjun said looking at Pratap.
" he is my husband and husband property belongs to wife first not to sons" Soudamini said sternly.

" because of that Witch, you are going against us mom"said Pratap,
" why you all don't understand, I'm thinking of your well being.
We have to do this to secure ourself from her wrath,
You both can't think the result once she regains her past" she said.
" but what's the guarantee that she will recall her past" Pratap yelled.

" you're saying this Pratap! she came to our village she can go anywhere in India, then why to our village and not only that she only reopened the temple which she died in her past life" Soudamini said.
" that is not a mere coincidence, it's the beginning and big proof that she will recall her past" she continued.

" I don't want us to be in trouble, I want us safe, just imagine what she can do if she remember our torture, we didn't left any chance to torture her, we gave a lot of pain to her" Soudamini kept blabbering.

" she can't do anything with us, even she recall her past,
She can't send us to jail there is no proof that we tortured her and no one have courage to pay witness" Said Arjun.
" he is right mom, she can't don't anything to us, there is no proof and you're stupidly feared for her all these years and now also you're behaving foolishly" Pratap retorted.

" revenge doesn't need any proofs, she won't simply send us to jail she will opt something which we can't imagine, revenge is so powerful, who knows better than us, to extract revenge for our humiliation I married her to you both" Soudamini said.

" if your fear is this, then I will end your fear today" said Arjun and left from there not listening to Pratap and Soudamini.

Namaste my lovely readers.

Any character suggestions for "Harsh" character!! 😁

What do you think will Arjun do next??😉

Support me by your votes and comments it will be a huge achievement for me.😍

Lots of love to you ❤ 💕