❤1

Namaste,
I'm Komal agarwal,
but you can call me Komal , you know today is my wedding and I am very very happy I can't express my happiness in words.

You think it's just a wedding what's so much to happy in that,

But I'm happy not only to get married to my man of dreams, but also I am getting a mother, I mean mother in law.
I never knew mom's love as my mom died in my childhood, perhaps after seeing my mother in law's care I can experience mom love now.

Guests came and I am still waiting for pandit to call me to the mandap,
Wait, I can hear ladies coming that means It's time to go.

Author's pov:

Few ladies came and took Komal to mandap, she can see her husband sitting there through her veil, but what she can't understand is her brother in law is also sat beside her husband.

Sensing her doubt her mother in law Soudamini replied " Dont worry, Pratap just sat to help Arjun, he hurt his hand yesterday"

Getting answer Komal doubt vanished and she happily sat beside her husband Arjun.

The marriage rituals started she placed garland around Arjun, and He along with Pratap placed garland around her.

They did some puja and it's time for 7vows around holy fire.
Komal stood up and Arjun as well.
They started to move but Komal halted as Pratap also coming along with her husband.

" my leg also got hurt I need some support" Arjun said.

She nodded her head, she along with Arjun and Pratap Completed that ritual.

Arjun with Pratap tied nuptial chain around her neck and applied vermillion{sindoor} on her hairline, a drop of happy tears escaped her eyes.

Arjun gave a small smile to her.
Finally they got married.
They took blessing from Soudamini and other elders.

Komal hugged her father and cried although she is married still she is a child to her father.

Scene shifts to night:

Komal is waiting in her room which is fully decorated as it is her wedding night,

Soudamini gave milk glass to her and said,

" don't remove your veil until your husband remove it"

Komal agreed and sat on bed waiting for her husband.

Soon she can hear footsteps approaching room, she corrected her veil and took a deep breathe.
The door locked sound made her to know that her husband came.

She can see her husband coming to her walking wobbly, he missed his balance and stumbled on something which fell on floor.

She understood he can't walk properly as his leg got injured, she wanted to help him but he managed himself and reached bed.

His hand approached her and took out her veil revealing her face, slowly she tilted her head up to see her prince charming.

But to her shock he is not his husband, but he is his brother Pratap.

" what are you doing here?? Where is my husband" she asked in tense to which he gave a smirk.

" I'm your husband, am I not?" he stammered as he is drunk and stepped forward to touch her.

She jerked away and ran out of room and bumped into her husband Arjun.
She hugged him and Sobbed.

" where are you, I was waiting for you but your brother...." she paused as he interrupted her.

" today is our wedding night I know, but today Is my brother's turn go and spend it with him" said her husband shattering earth below her feet.

" what are you saying?? I am your wife, how can you say so, are you not ashamed??" She yelled at her husband.

Hearing the shouts Soudamini came there, Komal ran to her and said about the incident for which she said -

" what's wrong in it, you are married to them, now I don't understand why are you feeling bad to spend your night with of your husband"

" you are THEIR'S  Komal" Soudamini added.

" where is my wife" yelled Pratap coming there With stumbling steps.

" here, she is" said Soudamni and held Komal's hand.

" what are you saying, I married to Arjun, he is my husband" yelled Komal.

" tch..tch... no child, you are Arjun's wife also Pratap's wife too" said Soudamini.

" I will give you clarity, Pratap also performed all rituals like taking 7 vows, tying nuptial chain and applying sindoor,
I lied that Arjun got injured so Pratap is helping him, but the truth is i wanted you to marry my both sons but if I ask you, you won't agree will you? so we have to made that drama."

Komal got shock of her life and tears flowing from her eyes, she glanced at Arjun helplessly while he is smirking at her.

" I will tell you reason tomorrow, why I wanted you to marry both my sons, for now go make my son Happy" saying that Soudamni pushed Komal towards Pratap who held her tightly asap.

" leave me, let me go" yelled Komal trying to free from his grip but he held her more tightly and started to drag her towards the room.

" save me Arjun please..." shouted Komal.

Arjun and Soudamini stood watching her with smirk.

Namaste my lovely readers.

Here is the very first chapter, calm down calm down I know its small but....🤦‍♀️

Hey don't looked me like that,  I will try to write more,😅 { hiding my face in my palms}

Please support me in this story also🙏, with your votes and comments it will be a huge encouragement for me.😍

Lots of love to you ❤ 💕