❤11

" it's a matter of a child's life, no order is more than someone's life break that lock and save that child" Kashish said aloud.

Hearing her, murmurs started in the crowd, Kashish thought for a while and went near the door.

She bend down and pick up a big rock and started to bang it on the lock.

Everyone around her is panicked and not even dared to stop her.
Kashish kept banging on the lock and finally lock broke and everyone Gasped in fear knowing the consequences.

A gush of wind passed through Kashish and a wave of familiarity  developed in her as she stepped inside the temple.
A blurry vision of few images played in front of her eyes.
And unclear voices echoed in her ears.

Scene shifts:

Soudamini is sitting on her swing and chanting something and a servant came running to her and said " mam, someone breaked the lock of the temple".

Hearing it Soudamini got up from her swing with anger and fear.
She can understand the consequences she and her sons have to face now.

"Pratap..." shouted Soudamini.

Arjun who is still in meditation, startled by hearing his mother's shout and came to her.

Arjun whose appearance is completely changed with beard, he wear a dhoti and shawl wrapped around his body.
" what happened maa {mom}?" he asked, to which she yelled more " I called for Pratap not you, where is he?"

" Pratap went to ashram to donate food and clothes" replied Arjun.
Soudamini face twitched and she don't know what to do now.
Sensing it Arjun asked her
" what's bothering you maa?"

" someone broke the lock of temple" she said, hearing that Arjun stepped back in disbelief while they heard a sound of something fell down and looked at the direction.

They find Pratap standing at the entrance and plate of Flowers scattered beside him.

He is now looking different with those Tilak and chains around his neck and with dhoti.

To say perfectly Those three Soudamini, Pratap and Arjun completely changed in their looks and doing some good deeds, living like sages, but they still continuing their rule over the village, the fear of them is still there among villagers, but they are not committing any violent act till today after Komal's suicide.

" Pratap!! Its enough we are silent that doesn't mean anyone can go against our orders, go and bring the person who opened the temple, now!!" ordered Soudamini.

Without wasting another minute Pratap got into his jeep and drive towards temple.

Alok verma reached Bank quarters and find Nikitha alone there and enquired about Kashish.
She said that she went to brought food.
He said " why you allowed her, I will go and bring her" and left from there in hurry.

Author's pov:

Kashish came into her senses hearing the cries of the child.
She reached him and find him injured, and called for his mom.