❤4

Any suggestions for characters??💟

Komal came to kitchen and maid saw her and came to her.

" mam, what happened to your eyes?" She asked concerned.
Komal hesitated and said " nothing Chilli powder fell in my eyes".

" why are you lying, tell her its your punishment for not wearing sindoor and nuptial chain" Arjun said coming there.

"Pramila, she will do the work you assist her" ordered Arjun.
Pramila nodded and started helping Komal.

Even though pramila is helping her its hard for Komal to work as her eyes are paining, she cooked food and decided to take some rest.
But Soudamini stopped her and assigned task of washing clothes.
Pramila felt pitty for her, but she can't go against her boss.

Night:

Everyone ate food except Pratap he didn't came to home yet.

" you can't eat your food, because one of your husband still didn't have his food, wait for Pratap" ordered Soudamini.
Komal nodded her head as he don't want anyone's attention tonight.

" bring milk for me" said Arjun before retiring to his room.
Komal is waiting for Pratap while Pramila brought milk to her to give Arjun.

" you go and give milk to Arjun sir, I will inform Pratap sir arrival to you" said pramila.

Komal slowly walked to Arjun's room, she knocked the door no reply came so she went inside.

" how dare you to come inside without my consent" yelled Arjun.
Komal rolled her eyes at  him.
He sipped milk and throw it on her face.

She yelped in pain, " how you brought milk without sugar" he yelled.

" if you want sugar you can say it why you throw milk at me,
Already you married me with cheating, now torturing me, why don't you kill me at once,
You don't know how to respect a women, I am your wife not a servant to bare all your torture I have my rights,
If you expect me to do your work treat me with respect" yelled Komal wiping her face with her pallu.

Arjun is taken back for a second hearing her words, she stromed out from there.

Pramila helped her to clean herself and gave saree to change and she went outside.
Pratap came home with alcohol bottle in his hand and fully drunk.

Pramila is about to inform Komal about him but Arjun called her.
Komal came outside and sat there .

She went into her memory lane not knowing Pratap is standing in the door way looking at her.

Few months before:

Komal's father decided to take police help, but he don't want to leave them alone.

" I will go to police station you be with Meenal dad" komal said and not listening to her dad she set out to police station.

She reached there and narrated everything happened at Meenal's place.
Police asked her to bring Meenal to book a complaint.

Komal came back and along with her father and Meenal reached police station.
Meenal asked inspector to save her family.
So they headed to her house, seeing her, her mom and dad hugged her and thanked Komal for saving their daughter.

Meenal and her family gave a complaint.

" if you want to send them to jail we should need witness for their crime" said Inspector.

" but no one will help us going against them" said Meenal's mother.

" I will be the witness" komal said coming forward.
But Meenal expressed her doubt saying " you didn't saw anything then how?"
She replied " but I escaped you that means I am there, so I will be witness"

Police took Komal signature as witness .
Everyone left from there, soon after few hours Komal got call from Meenal saying that police arrested the culprits.

" finally justice served, now tell me when is your wedding date fixed?" Asked Komal.
To which Meenal replied " we have to wait, as there is no auspicious date nearly".

Komal came out of her thoughts when she felt someone hand on her shoulder.
She got up at once and said " who is that, whoever it is stay away from me" she warned.

Pratap chuckled and touched her again, she yelled and throwed her hands at some direction but didn't find anyone she called for Pramila, she came but Pratap signaled her to go.

" Pramila, help me" called Komal again.
Pratap touched her again, komal started to cry and called Arjun this time.

Pratap drank his alcohol and throwed bottle on floor breaking it into pieces.
Hearing the sound Komal became more Terified and started to step back not aware of the broken glass pieces.

Namaste my lovely readers.

Lots of love to you ❤ 💕