❤8

Soudamini along with her sons entered into patient room where Komal and her father is there.

A nurse is tending to Komal as she got minor injury.
Arjun and Pratap is about to take out their guns but Soudamini stopped them.

Komal saw them and gave a puzzled look, while Arjun and Pratap are glaring at her.
Then Soudamini said looking at her from head to toe " I am Soudamini, I just came to know about your father health, as my son Arjun helped you"

" he is fine will come into conscious soon, and thanks for helping me" Komal said to which Soudamini smirked.

Not talking any further she left, following her Pratap and Arjun also went.

After reaching their home Arjun took put his gun and fired in air out of anger while Pratap smashed a wooden chair.
Soudamini kept looking at her sons.

" why you stopped us maa?" Asked Pratap sternly, " tell us maa  we are just few inches away from her" Arjun yelled.
Soudamini smiled and said "elders say anger is our enemy, you didn't noticed in anger, but I did.
That girl have a mole on her right sole, i saw while nurse is tending her foot, now she will be my daughter in law"

" nooo, we won't marry her, we want our revenge" both brothers yelled at same time.

" what is the use of that revenge which will just punish the body" said Soudamini smiling cruelly.
Arjun and Pratap gave a puzzled look.

She continued " she will be your wife, as per the prediction she will bring prosperity and long life to you both, and about our revenge, she will be tortured daily for her mistake her entire life,
That will only happen will she becomes my daughter in law. In that way our revenge will also complete"

After hearing her mom's plan both Pratap and Arjun appreciated her but Pratap expressed his doubt " will she agree to marry both of us?" To which she replied " she will marry both of you  but to the world she will get married to Arjun, perhaps only we know the truth, don't bother about it I will manage"

" I will go and ask her hand for marriage for Arjun" she said Looking at him.

Few days passed:

As said Soudamini  came to Komal's house and proposed marriage with Arjun, Komal's father asked time to think.

He inquired about Arjun, everyone said good about his and his family out of fear of Them.

Then Komal's father and Komal accepted as they feel Arjun as a nice guy, but also he helped them.

Soudamini smiled innerly for her victory.
But what Komal and her father don't know is Komal's fate is completely changed by accepting that marriage proposal.

Marriage took place and we all know how the wedding rituals are happened, unknown Komal got married to Pratap and Arjun.
She came to know the truth about her marriage with them,
And now she is helpless.

Present:

"be ready, your first ritual will take place soon" said Soudamini.
Komal fumed in anger and said "I won't perform any stupid rituals"

" think twice if you won't do, your father will won't return, because I  sent our men behind him" said Pratap.
" if we deny us then my men will kill your father" he continued.

" no don't do anything to my father I will obey your orders, please don'tdo anythingto him" said Komal with tears.

" if you obey everything, you know what I mean, your father will be saved" Arjun said to which she nodded her head understanding meaning behind his words.

Preist came and Soudamini is talking with him.

" after these rituals and first night, your sons will be long lived and your house will be filled with prosperity,
You are lucky enough to find out that girl who have mole on her right sole Mrs. Soudamini Devi" Presit said but unknown to them Pramila is listening all this.

" yes I am lucky enough to take my revenge also Pandit (preist), how dare she is to send my sons to jail, now she will pay the price with her entire life" Soudamini said, Pramila is shocked and decided to tell everything to Komal.

When she reached Komal's room, she find her getting ready for rituals while crying for her father's safety.

Pramila locked the door and Asked Komal " did you sent Arjun sir and Pratap sir to jail?"
Komal got puzzled by her question.
She denied and said " why are you asking, what happened?"
Pramila told her everything what she had heard.

" just think again?" Asked Pramil, komal gone through her memory lane suddenly she remember paying witness to help Meenal.

" yes, I have been witness to help my friend, that means those criminals are none other than Arjun and Pratap." Komal said and now she understood why she got married to both, and why her life is destroyed.

Soudamini called Komal for the ritual that is gonna take place in temple and they left for that.

" just for mere prediction she married me to them and to take revenge they are torturing me, I won't let them succeed in their plan" thought Komal.

Namaste my lovely readers.

This is your author🙋‍♀️, I am fine now, a huge giant Thanks to all my lovely buddies for showing concern and care towards me💗💕

• Now what will Komal do, how will she escape from their clutches any guess?? 🤷‍♀️

Support me by your votes and comments it will be a huge achievement for me.😍

Lots of love to you ❤ 💕