CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

Start from the beginning

"What did she want?" Theo asked seeing how shocked she was. 

"fangirl" Harry rubbed his temples. 

Theo snorted and headed out of the classroom with Harry. 

"ok we have like half an hour until dinner, and then you have two hours until detention" Pansy spoke also joining them." 

The Lavender girl walked over to Harry. 

"You chose Malfoy as your boyfriend?" She asked quizzically. 

"sorry. what" Harry stared at her, now it was his turn to be dumbstruck. He gaped open mouth opening and closing his mouth a few times, like a goldfish. 

"yeah Malfoy, Draco Malfoy you guys are seen around a lot" She explained glaring at Draco who just joined them unaware as to what was going on. 

"ok ok wait. so my cousin, my blood related cousin is who I am dating. Do you not read the fucking news, it came out on the Daily Prophet like a year ago or something" Harry regained his composure. 

"ewwww this girl thought I was dating you" Draco said now disgusted. 

"but then..." "but then who are you dating" Lavender asked looking confused once more. 

"You actual idiot" Harry sighed "Theo" Harry pointed to Theo was right next to him. 

"You didn't realize based off of how close we're standing?" Theo asked his hand finding it's way to Harry's. 

"i well- no- but- but- yes-" The girl stormed out of the classroom, hair flying wildly behind her. 

The group shared a look, well Blaise didn't he was on the floor dying of laughter, the girl seriously was thick. 

"We may as well just drop off our stuff and head to the great hall now" Draco said already on his way out. The others followed and when they reached the common room Harry all but collapsed on the corner of the sofa. 

"She is so next on the list" Harry groaned stuffing his face in a pillow. 

"I feel scared to ask but what list?" Pansy asked 

"just don't ask" Theo cut in before Harry could answer. 

"We do need to get dinner now" Blaise said referencing to his watch. 

"fine fine" Harry stood up again, tossing his stuff into a shadow. 

The group made their way down to dinner and when Harry entered some random first year girl hid under her house table red in the face. 

"What the actual fuck why are little girls scared of me now?" Harry said piling food on his plate, and then proceeding to take a large bite. 

"Cos they have a crush on you" Pansy explained slowly, as if to a child. 

"So then why the hell are they hiding from me?" 

"because" Pansy sighed irritated "they have a crush on you" 

"Just leave it Harry" Theo placed his hand over his mouth to prevent Harry from saying anything else. 

Harry shrugged and kept eating. Sirius and Remus, from the staff table looked at him weirdly, they were double teaming as the DADA professor again. Two weeks between the moon Remus taught, and before and after Sirius did. This meant that because everyone was at Hogwarts James and Lily came along also. 

Minerva McGonagall looked as though she wanted to both smile, and jump off of a cliff. James Potter was currently flying in and out of the roof, and Lily was floating around the castle annoying Peeves. 

"Save meeeeeee a ghost is torturing me help yourseeelvees" Peeves shrieked barreling into the hall and landing in the headmasters food. 

Dumbledore sighed and snapped his fingers, his food was cleaned and as was Peeves. 

Just then Lily Potter née Evans came floating in fingers spread out ready to tickle. The hall burst out laughing and James Potter had gone who knows where popped his head back in cackling when he saw that. 

Harry rolled his eyes laughing slightly and excused himself. "I'm going to get some homework done before I'm stuck with Sinistra for detention" 

The group nodded and Harry left the hall, stepping into the nearest shadow. He was back in his room, he went to the desk and sat down getting started on his homework. 

It was ten-to-eight when Theo came in telling Harry he should probably get to detention now. 

"I'll see you in like an hour" Harry said kissing Theo firmly. Theo hummed and threw himself onto the bed. Harry smiled to himself and stepped into another shadow ending up outside of the new Head of Slytherins office. She herself had been a Slytherin, so she was the best candidate. 

"Mr Potter-Black, Rockwood wouldn't tell me what you had done wrong so you're free to go, just don't tell anybody" She said the last bit in a whisper disappearing back into her office. Harry stared at the blank door for a second before walking back to the common room, too confused to shadow. 

He came into the common room and went straight to his room. 

"detention was cancelled because Rockwood couldn't say why I deserved apart from not listening" Harry said closing the door behind him. 

Theo laughed and stood up. 

"lake?" Harry said holding out his arm. 

"For sure" Theo said holding his extended hand. 

Harry and Theo stepped through a shadow appearing out of a tree. The lake was inviting still and warm. Harry ran into it belly flopping at the last possible second. Theo also joined, running in, but not belly flopping. 

The water was nice and comforting, very relaxing, and in a mere week it had managed to get colder out, and the lake had heated up more. 

A/N idek, I also realize here now that the thing I ALWAYS KEPT FORGETTING to put in my a/n was that I forget to use Hadrian, rlly only using it when others are speaking to him, so it's probably going to stay that way.