Chapter 7

Yaris sighs, leaning back against her chair while glancing to Jay.
The boy turns his head to her, before sliding a little pencil case across the table.
Yaris tilts her head at it, looking to him in confusion.

"What's this Jay?" 

'Open it' He smiles watching her slowly unzipping the pencil case, a satisfied sigh leaving his lips as she beams. The case opening to reveal a bunch of coloured rock candy, lollipops and popping candy.
Yaris stares back at him with a wide smile, giving the guy a tight hug.

"Aww Jay you know how to win me over." 
Jay stumbles on his seat, surprised at this gesture, his cheeks tinting red.
Yaris gasps, sliding back while looking apologetic.
"Sorry Jay, force of habit." She then turns to the pack of lollies, digging her fingers in to pull out a certain green grape sour candy, it's green and yellow wrapper making her smile wider, almost reminiscing.

My sister used to get me these in my last life . . . . Glad to know they exist in lookism.

A solemn expression flicks across her face momentarily, and she turns to Jay who leans his chin on his hand while watching her, her cheeks tinting in an obvious fashion as she gives him a close eyed smile. She was grateful, so very grateful, and to her great discontent, her heart breaks out into a small pitter patter.
"Thanks Jay, This is my favourite candy."

Jay stares at her as she unwraps the piece, eyes lighting up.
"There are lollipop versions too!" A small chuckle leaving her lips as she brings the candy to her mouth. Sticking her tongue out, she rolls the lollypop against it, before finally wrapping her lips around the candy. Jay gulps, zoning out as he watches her mouth.

Mira walks over to the girls desk with a smile, her arms locked behind her.
"Hey Yaris!" The girl smiles over at Mira, before she picks up a candy piece from the pencil case and gives it to Mira.
"Morning Mira!"

Her voice muffled as she talks with the lollipop in her mouth.
Zack smirks glancing over at her. "Hey loser!"
Yaris rolls her eyes, now much more comfortable with the guy. "Sup punk!"
She sticks her tongue out before putting the lollipop back in her mouth. Zack gulps, staring at her lick the lollipop before shaking his head and looking to one of the goons that called him out of the class, the guy getting up with a blush on his cheeks.

 . . . . .

"Jay . . . . .should I start streaming?"

Yaris says as she watches Yui stand in front of a very taken aback Daniel's desk.
Jay widens his eyes, though she couldn't see them, before turning to the girl. 
Yaris looks to him, still deep in thought.
"Yui makes heaps of money, She gave Daniel a fancy wallet like it was nothing, And Duke . . . .  duke's earning a bit too . . . . With my situation it would be perfect right?" 

Jay looks down at her, before placing a hand on her head. Yaris pouts, narrowing her eyes at him.
"Hey~"

She then pauses, looking back to Yui.
"Hmmm . . . I don't think anyone would watch me though. Maybe I should try making a workout stream." Jay watches her silently, clearly deep in thought.