Chapter 7: Rajveer ki wapsi

Malvika: Kabir! Jab humme uss Army officer ka naam jaante the toh tumne naam kyu nahi liya?!

Malvika said from the PCR, sitting next to Ronnie.

Kabir: Malvika..bas maine nahi liya..please just let it be..

Malvika got annoyed. Malvika was anyways a little annoyed because of how Kabir had treated her in front of the entire office and then now, Kabir had skipped reading the full news. She stood up and left the PCR. After reading the full news and the debate, Kabir came out and was greeted with Khalid on the door itself.

Khalid: Kabir, what's the matter? You didn't even take the name of the captain, you shouted on Malvika and Ananya..what's going on? Is there anything I need to be concerned about?

Kabir: Nahi Khalid..kuch nahi hua hai..bas mera tareeka hai iss news ko pesh karne ka...aur jaha tak baat rahi jo maine Malvika aur Ananya par chilla diya, mai abhi dono se maafi mang lunga..and there's nothing that you should be concerned about.

Kabir went to talk to Malvika after saying this. Kabir knocked on her door and Malvika asked him to come in. After he entered her cabin she saw him and stood up from her chair.

Malvika: Kabir? Kya baat hai ab?

Kabir: Malvika, I'm sorry for my behavior..something was going on with me at that time..

Malvika: fine Kabir, afterall it's your life..

Kabir: Malvika, why don't I make it up to you? Dinner?

Malvika smiled. Kabir knew that this was all she wanted. And then he was never the one to back off from a dinner.

Kabir: then dinner it is!

Malvika: Okay sure! Thodi der me nikalte hai phir..

Kabir: Ha, bas thoda sa wind-up karna rehta hai..

Malvika: Same here! So see you!

Kabir: See you!

Kabir left her room. He walked down and saw Ananya standing up to leave. He knew he had screamed at her for absolute no other reason other than her taking Rajveer's name, which was actually what he had asked her for.

Kabir: Ms. Kashyap! My cabin.

Kabir went in his cabin and Ananya looked at Ronnie.

Ananya: Ab maine kya kiya Ronnie?

Rannie: Pata nahi..dekh kya baat hai..

Ananya went inside his cabin. Kabir was already sitting on his chair. Ananya walked in, Kabir looked at her and her face was screaming 'Ab maine kya kiya?'.

Kabir: Ms. Kashyap, well done, tumne saara information jo nikala bohot accha kiya..

Ananya was confused. Wasn't this the same reason why she got scolded for?!

Ananya: Th..thank you sir..

Kabir: And I believe I owe you an apology for my behavior as well, woh bas..complicated hai..

Ananya: it's alright sir..aapko apologize karne ki zaroorat nahi hai..I understand...

Kabir just smiled and Ananya left the cabin. He started playing with the paperweight on his table.

Kabir: (to himself) Samajhti..koi nahi samajhta..koi samajh hi nahi sakta..shayad kabhi kabhi mai khud ko nahi samajh pata..
___________________________________________

On the other hand, Naina was trying her best to find Rajveer. She decided to go herself to find him.

Naina: Guys, mai jaa rahi hi Rajveer sir ko dhoodhne!