Chapter 11: Selected!

Kabir: Mai?!

Khalid: Yes Kabir! Absolutely!

Malvika: Par Khalid, why Kabir?

Khalid: Malvika darling, Kabir is the editor-in-chief of KKN, he has to go! There is no choice! Either you, me or Kabir, well mai toh nahi jaunga, if you want then you can go!

Malvika: Absolutely not Khalid! Mai nahi jaungi! You know what, Kabir is the right choice!

Kabir: Ya..I don't mind!

Kabir agreed, and the names were written down in the joined paper which was given to write the names of the participants. Kabir write the names and one by one 3 of them signed the paper.

(NOTE: I made these signatures myself, they are not true signatures and nor have I copied them from someone

P.S. How are the signatures? Took a long time in making them! Do tell!!)

Khalid: so I will go and submit it today itself, jitna jaldi hoga utna behtar! Shayad utna chances hoga humara choose hone me!

Kabir: Sure Khalid, tum jao aur de aao, shayad tumhare armaan poore ho jaye!

Malvika: Ha sure tum jao aur mai aur Kabir hum dono yaha ke news sambhalte hai!

Khalid: Sure! Chalo let's get to our work!

All three of them went away, Khalid to sumbit the form, Malvika to the PCR room and Kabir to his cabin.
___________________________________________

1 month had passed by since the submission of the form. Kabir and Ananya were in their relation, secret relation. Kabir came out of his cabin to discuss about a news with Richa and Ananya who were working on the news. Khalid came inside running and literally jumping.

Kabir: Ab yeh Khalid ko kya ho gaya hai? Iss umar me sathiya gaya hai kya?

Richa and Ananya tried to hide their smile. But were unable to hide it, Kabir saw them and smiled a little and looked back at Khalid.

Kabir: Khalid! Khalid..kya hua?

Malvika cane out of the PCR with Manav and Ronnie.

Malvika: Khalid tum aise baccho jaise kyu ho rahe ho? Kya baat hai?

Khalid: OMG! This is just the best news ever! You know what! Kabir! Malvika! We got it!! We got it!!

Manav: Kya mil gaya?

Kabir: Oh God! Really Khalid!

Kabir intentionally said it so that Manav thinks that Khalid and Kabir were having some private talks which he was unaware of. Although Kabir himself didn't know what Khalid was happy about!