seven

they had never talked about it again in the future.

not like they talked anyways.

kenma spend that night at kuroo's house, but when the ravenette got up, he was already gone. tetsuro wasn't surprised. just the thought and memory of such and inappropriate thing made him want to bury inside the ground.

he started seeing kozume at school again. it was summer time and nobody ate at the canteen, so when he got outside to eat with his teammates, he got to see the blonde behind the school, where he had been spending his lunchtime with his classmates, smoking a cig.

it was tuesday night when kenma had called him once again. he was sleeping and the ringtone woke him up, but he awakened the moment he saw the caller id.

learning from the previous events, he decided to ignore the call. kozume called once again, this time shorter, but he still decided to not pick up.

the next day, kenma was no where to be seen at school, or during lunch break.

it was none of his interests though.

but, it was one og his interests, when his neighbour was screaming her ass off once again, and when he looked outside the window to see what's the matter this time, he saw her jerking her son's hair as she lead him outside the house.

she left him there, closing the door behind her, and he saw kenma crawling to the door as uncontrolable sobs were escaping his mouth. he punched the wood few times, his hand shaking as hell, and his mother opened up just to brag him back inside by his shirt. there were some screams afterwards too, as he watched the light in kozume's room turn on and the woman wandering around there, throwing some things.

he wondered if the other neighbours were watching too. it wasn't their interest either. everyone knew that kenma was a bad child who needed some scolding.