four

,,look, tetsuro" kenma hopped in place on kuroo's bed.

it felt just like always and the ravenette almost felt stupid for overthinking their friendship so much. he turned away from his computer to look at his best friend and watched him wave his hand to come closer.

he rolled his eyes and got up from his chair, groaning, just to stand in front of the blonde. kenma looked up at him and smiled, sticking his tongue out. for a moment it shot through kuroo's mind how suggestive kozume looked like that, before noticing a small, silver ball. his eyes widened and he crouched, taking his friend's tongue in between his fingers without a second thought.

,,you pierced it?! when was it?!" he silent-screamed. kenma shove his tongue back into his mouth, leaving some saliva on tetsuro's fingers. he chuckled, watching his friend wipe it onto his pants. it wasn't weird for them either.

,,like, a week ago. i just didn't have the occasion to show you"

there, in fact, was no ocassion. after school, kenma was hanging out with his other friends and the only time they got to see each other was lunch break. but, the school's gym was in renovation, and kuroo, as a volleyball's team captain, had been trying to find them other place to practice and been really busy. they have never went without each other for so long and it almost felt relieving to tetsuro to have kenma sit in his room back again.

,,woah" he ran his hand through his hair ,,i mean, it's cool" he said and his stomach felt weird again as he watched kozume smile widely.

,,thanks" he laid down and covered his forehead with his arms crossed.

,,didn't it hurt?" kuroo asked, taking a look at kenma's thights. the shorts he was wearing really suited him. they did him justice, too.

,,no, not really" he reasurred ,,i mean, maybe it would, but i got hella drunk beforehand" he laughed slightly and rubbed his nose with his hand, eyes still closed.

the boy's sleeve rolled up a bit, which he most likely hadn't realized. kuroo's eyes locked on the scenery in front of him.

there were, on kenma's upper arm, long, nasty looking cuts.

oh.

kuroo wondered if he should say anything about it. expose his friend like that. he for sure didn't want him to see that, but it was too late now.

,,hey, kenma" he started, but the boy didn't even move. he must have been comfy laying like that. ,,have you been good lately?"

kozume got his head up, laying up on his elbows, his sleeves going back down. he frowned, tilting his head a bit.

,,why so sudden?"

,,i don't know, i feel like we got a bit distant" tetsuro swallowed his saliva ,,i've seen you started smoking, too"

he felt the pressure of kenma's gaze on him. the boy didn't say anything for a while, and then chuckled again.

,,wanna try too?"

,,what?"

,,i'm asking if you want to try smoking too"

kuroo felt taken aback. he expected kozume to deny, but guess it wasn't so serious and blondie didn't felt like he had to hide it from the other.

,,sure"

it was a pitch black night and tetsuro felt disgusted at the thought of cigarettes either way, but, he would do anything for his friend, and it wouldn't hurt to try if kozume insisted.

he got to the window and kenma looked through his bag just to take out the cig from the pack and take his lighter. he placed the cigarette in kuroo's mouth and lighted it up, watching his best friend inhale. he laughed a bit and took it away from him just to take a hit aswell.

,,you need to inhale it to your lungs, not just mouth" he said, inhaling again, and then, suddenly, he moved closer and kuroo felt his lips on his own. from all the shock, as he unintentionally gasped, he felt the smoke from kenma's mouth go into his, which made him choke a bit, a small cough escaping him.

kenma laughed, which made tetsuro get over the embarrasment from the moment before. he could make a fool from himself just to hear this sound for a milion times over, and over again.

,,we will never get distant, tetsuro''