six

the next day he got to school earlier just to avoid meeting kenma in the morning. and the next, and next, and next. he ignored his texts too.

at first, it was hard. it did not get any easier with time, but it pained his heart less when kozume finally stopped sending him messages everyday and trying to sit down with him during lunch time.

actually, he stopped seeing kenma at school at all.

it's not like the boy wasn't here - or sometimes it was like that - he just decided that kuroo must be mad at him and it would go away if he gave him some time.

tetsuro did not see kozume at school, but he always watched him go back home during late evenings.

it was friday night and kenma still hadn't gone back home. he felt nervous, but it was none of his business. or maybe the boy had sneaked in while he was taking a shower?

he decided not to bother and laid down to watch a movie. it's not like he had anything else to do without his best friend around. his mother was out with her friends and he could easily done anything, but he just went downstairs to make himself a bowl of popcorn.

it was almost the middle of the night when his phone rang. did his mom forget the keys? he paused the film and reached for his phone.

the screen read simply, kenma<3

his heart skipped a beat. what could he want this late?

,,what's up?"

,,did i wake you?" he heard a groan and resigned sigh ,,sorry, it's nothing"

,,wait! where are you?"

,,huh?" there was a pause and tetsuro was about to repeat himself ,,oh, outside your house"

kuroo hang up and ran downstairs again. he could have ignore it, tell kenma to go across the street to his own home, but something felt off.

opening the door he knew he was right.

,,what's wrong kenma?" he grabbed his arm and took him inside, watching the lost look of his friend's eyes wander around the corridor. his forehead was sweaty and he looked like a mess, but waved his hand and tried to turn around.

,,nothing, i don't know why i called, sorry" he said, but tetsuro turned him back and grabbed his face into his palms ,,i'm really sorry" he repeated, his voice so light and cracked, on the verge of tears.

then, kuroo did something unexpected.

he looked into kenma's eyes, where his unnaturaly widened pupils screamed for help, and leaned in for a kiss that he dreamed of for so long already.

kozume, in the state that nobody his age shouldn't be, gave the kiss back, weaving his hands into tetsuro's hair. the situation got a bit too heated and kuroo really should stop everything as the one responsible for his friend at the moment. but he, too focused at the feeling of kenma's tongue piercing on his own, didn't even realize when did it took such an obscure took and when did he even sat down on the couch, with his best friend of whole life kneeling between his legs.

for a moment, he did feel bad. actually, he felt terrible for taking an advantage of kenma's definitely high self, but the feeling of the little silver ball wandering around his cock in blonde's mouth really paid that off.

kozume did an amazing job, bobbing his head up and down, looking at kuroo with teary eyes, taking it all as his friend grabbed his hair and pushed his dick further into his throat. fuck, he did amazing, making tetsuro cum as he moaned slightly, swallowing everything as the other petted his head with a shaky hand.

kuroo breathed heavily, putting his pants back on, wondering where had kenma gotten all that experience. damn, it must have not been his first time, and the piercing actually felt so good, just like he had thought about it before, and

then he looked at the image in front of him, an absolute mess of his best friend, swiping away his tears with his shaky hand, sniffing slightly, even though he wasn't crying. he had his trousers off and kuroo just saw the nasty, deep cuts on the boy's thights.

,,oh my god, kenma, i'm sorry" he got off from the couch, just to sit on the ground next to his friend and locked him up in a hug ,,i'm so sorry, baby"