𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙀𝙣𝙚. 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Začít od začátku

Rheya was agitated & filled with outrage as i looked up to face her.

I tasted blood as i wrestled the young teen, wrapping my legs around her head to face the sun as i pulled both her wrists back, tearing her tendons. Her screams of agony covered the crowd's chants as it soon changes to my name.

"ARGHH!! I quit!! I tap out!!! Let me go!!" my opponent cried out.

Mr Sully raised his right hand, signalling that the match is over & i released my opponent. Laying my back on her legs & rolling to the side to get up.

To be very honest with you, i didn't know what the hell just happened. As the youngsters cheered my name, i shook my head & rubbed the sand off my eyes. I tried to search for Neteyam & Lo'ak, but all i could hear was the boys screaming in exhilaration-

"Fuck yeah!!! thats my sister!!!" Lo'ak yelled out to the sky while Neteyam was howling proudly.

Although i had my first victory, deep down a rage was building inside of me. Something that i've been wanting to do ever since 3 nights ago.

My vision slowly came back to me & i turned to face Rheya's silhouette. Everyone's arms lowered & the chantings of my name died down, my index finger pointing right at her & i said,

"you're next".

*ೃ༄

Without hesitation, Rheya stepped into the circle with a smirk. "Are you sure you can handle it sky girl? Don't push too high with just one victory" she said making some of the other girls behind her laugh.

Neteyam tried to make his way to the drawn circle but his father held him back-
"No son! If she needs to do this, then this is between them! not us men" he said to his eldest son, while Lo'ak had a frightening look in his eyes.

I tilted my head as i faced Rheya again, the rage in my heart was shunned away for a few days just for Neteyam & his family's sake. But in a place like this, how can i hold back? especially when she's been hoping me for me to fail badly during my first fight.

She laughed with a sneer as her eyes travelled to my bleeding lip. I knew that in her head, she wanted to do worse things to me.

"Lets dance" i muttered.

& Rheya launched herself, running with full force towards me. She quickly duck & tripped my legs, causing me to fall hard onto the sand. I have to admit, i feel so exhausted from the first fight & now im fighting for my survival for the next few minutes.

"Don't let your guard down Ma,Vi!" Neteyam yelled out.

Rheya scoffed at his encouragement & picked up my previous opponent's dagger, throwing it towards me as she pulled out hers. Nodding her head at me to fight her,

"Come on, pick it up sky girl" she teased.

A grin grew on Rheya's face & thats all it took for me to become a feral savage in the circle.

I took the dagger & we went at it, hissing at each other face to face while pushing one another's weight back.

"Aw- is someone mad? finally! a real fight!" she yells out.

As she lets go, it made me fall towards her. She slit my cheek as she pulls her dagger back, turning me around to slam me back onto ground for the second time.

Crimson splatters was already coating the light coloured sand. The youngsters, Neteyam, Lo'ak & Mr Sully knew that this was taken too far. But they also knew that nothing could stop us if this match was halted.