"Calm down. She will call once she is done." Taehyung said from the bed as he was watching some TikTok's. I gave him a glare and he gulped.

"How could I calm down?! It has been hours. What are they doing so long?! I swear to god if Jimin-" I wasn't even done with the sentence as my phone started ringing.

"Pick it uuup!" Taehyung suddenly started yelling and I glared at him.

"Oh now you are screaming. Acting all up at the beginning." I spat at him as I ran over to my phone and answered it.

"Hello, yes???" I said and waited for her to answer. Taehyung looked at me really curious.

 Taehyung looked at me really curious

"Girl, you won't believe." She started and I threw my hand to my mouth. I couldn't wait to hear the tee.

"Put it on speaker." Taehyung whispered to me and I did so. Amy started yelling us everything that happened and I couldn't believe it.

Flashback
Author Pov:

Amy didn't really give a lot of effort before going on the date with Jimin because she wasn't really expecting much. She knew how Jimin was and she also knew that she would have to deal with his weird flirting but she wasn't really into some kind of things. On the other hand Jimin stood at least an hour before the mirror deciding what shirt to wear and he also practiced how to talk with her. It was the first time he gave this much effort. He never really cared about topics to talk about or what he should wear because usually he doesn't really talk a lot and the clothes are also not that important because sooner or later they would land on the floor but this time it was different for him. He didn't even know himself when he started to like her this much but he didn't even think about taking her to bed. He actually wanted to make a good impression and change her mind.

"Alright Park Jimin. Get your shit together. Hi beautiful. You look sexy...No, that sounds like a fuckboy. Hello darling, we have an amazing day today...Oh my god no!" He practiced how to greet her but it wasn't really working. At the end he decided to just go with the flow and he walked out of the house and down to his car. After one last big breath, he sat inside and drove off. Amy's house was just a couple of minutes away so he went to pick her up. His hands were sweating as he was holding the steering wheel and he couldn't stop thinking about how to act. Once he arrived at her house, he could already see her outside with her arms folded before her chest.

"Oh fuck, was she waiting for to long." He hit his hand to his palm as Amy walked up to Jimins car.

"Should I open the door? Or is it to much? Will she think I am acting up to much. But it could also be cute." Jimin was thinking way to much about it because Amy was already in the car. She cleared her throat so he would stop daydreaming and he looked at her nervous.

"Hi." Was all he said and inside he already regretted it.

"Yeah, hi to you to." Amy answered a bit confused because she already noticed Jimin acting strange. Without another word Jimin just started driving to the restaurant he reserved. Once they arrived Amy's yawn dropped.