Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 14 - Roller Skating

Start from the beginning

"If you rush into that crowd you might not come back out."

"And honestly that would be the best possible outcome," I rolled my eyes at him. I start to walk away in hopes to try and get food but Dark Link continues talking, "SlenderMan should really take into consideration moving everyone to a bigger household, or at least kicking out some of these people. If you can't properly house 30 idiots in your mansion then don't do it. Simple."

"Yeah sure I agree," I say before once again trying to escape the unwanted conversation but Dark Link continues running his mouth, "Aren't you the one that brought a whole group of outsiders in the other day? Maybe you're just as dull as Slender, what were you thinking?"

"I wasn't," I mutter, annoyed. "Clearly! Did you not even take into consideration the fact that everyone—"

I don't give Dark Link a chance to finish as I suddenly dash away from him, now just aiming to get as far away from the second LOZ failure as possible.

My next best bet for eating was just sneaking out of the mansion and buying stuff from outside at that point. However, just as I was about to attempt to exit the mansion unseen....

"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNN)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hearing Pinkamena suddenly screaming my name from somewhere in the mansion immediately activated my fight or flight and I chose to make a run for it.

However, it ended up not mattering because Pinkamena appeared out of nowhere anyways and instantly grabbed me.

"Oh god. What is it Pink," I sigh as she starts shaking the hell out of me.

"(Y/NNN)! Guess what!! Me and the other girls decided to have a 'Girls Night Out' and you'reeeeeeeee INVITEDDDDDD!!!"

"You guys actually want me to join?"

"Why wouldn't we? You're The Walker!"

Before I could respond, Pink grabs my arm and drags me upstairs and into her blindingly pink bedroom, a room she shared with Sally.

In their room, I see that all the other female pastas were gathered, either sitting on the bed or on the floor. And then there was Zero just spinning around in Sally's spiny chair.

"Oh hell yeah! Walker's joining us!" Zero screeched, jumping off of the chair and marching up to me. "Sup Walker," Rogue held up a rocker pose at me.

Zero came and hugged me for some reason so I pet pat her head, "So this is why the sane pastas of the mansion were absent from that mess downstairs," I chuckle, "what's this about a 'girls night out' again?"

"We're gonna do everything," Zero smirked.

"We're just planning on a movie and skating," ClockWork rolled her eyes, "not all of us are going though, the rest of us are staying here and hanging out together away from the guys."

"Wow. That sounds like...quite the night," I say, "I'm in. But...where's Kate...?"

Just as I mention her name, I see Pinkamena's door get shoved open and I watch as Jane marches in while dragging Kate.

"I don't want to," Kate sneered, but for some reason Jane was easily able to drag her in despite Kate literally being an upper proxy. "If you didn't want to, I wouldn't have been able to drag you all to Pinkamena's room. You don't fool me Katey," Jane said, plopping Kate on Sally's bed.

Kate tightened her fists at her sides, and I smirk, walking over to her and giving her a pet pat on the head too, "It'll be fun Kate!"

"That's highly optimistic coming from you, (Y/n)..."