Twenty-Two - Friendship.

Blaise's POV
Hogwarts - December 1996

Before anyone can say something, Draco is on top of Ron punching his face till Draco's hands are bloody. Fred, Harry, George, and even Theo jump up to get Draco off him. Gracie just remains seated and takes another sip of her wine. Daphne looks around, is she searching for something? She jumps up and grabs the vial with the rest of Veritaserum. She literally runs out. Luna grabs my arm, "It's all my fault, I told you it's him."
Before I could answer Pansy shouts at Luna, "You knew about this?" Then she stares at me, "You too? You never thought about telling me this?"
"Pansy, it's more complica-" She doesn't let me finish.
"You are horrible friends, you know," I think she is on the edge to tear up. She immediately goes away. Meanwhile, Draco is standing and Lavender is screaming at Ron, "Do you even love me?" Her high-pitched voice is hurting my ears.
Ron answers dryly, "No." I was shocked, I just reminded myself that we all took Veritaserum.
"What? Why are you even together with me?"
"To cover up my obsession with Gracie." This gets better every second. Finally, Gracie gets up, she just walks straight outside and takes the wine with her. It's silent and everyone looks after her.
"Is she just leaving?" Whispers Luna.
"I guess," I answer.
"Go after her," orders Luna.
"I am not leaving you alone here."

Gracie's POV

I saw my boyfriend punching another boy because of me. I saw Daphne running out with the vial to get her sister to talk. I saw Pansy tearing up. Tonight I have seen it all. I calmly walk back to our common room. Well, I try to remain calm. Why the fuck does some shit like that happen to me? I feel the anger building up. Before the next turn, I gulp down the rest of the wine and throw the glass against the wall. A deep male voice appears behind the corner, "What are you doing?" It is Severus. "Gracie? Are you out of your mind?" He is shouting.
"Not now, Severus," I say slowly.
"Clean this up right now," he commands. I just pass him and keep walking. He shouts my name a couple of times. I hear him sigh and then his food steps follow me. "Stop," he shouts again. I don't listen. He keeps following me. I enter the common room and head to the girl's corridor. The door to my dorm is open. I look inside, but no one. I walk to Astoria's dorm and I smile at the picture I find there. Astoria is tied up to a chair and her roommates are scared cuddled up in one bed. Daphne holds up the empty vial. Severus appears behind us. He snaps the vial out of Daphne's hand.
"She drank it?" I ask. Daph nods proudly.
"What is going on?" Asks Severus, completely puzzled.
"Professor Snape! Untie me," yells Astoria. Snape wants to step inside.
"No, no, no, Professor Snape isn't going to help you now," says Daphne.
"Astoria, why don't you tell him what you did?" I suggest. She remains silent. "Come on, we will if you don't do it."
"What are you talking about?" Asks Astoria.
"Get out," I say to the two roommates. They listen and hurry off. I smile at the picture of Astoria tied to a chair.
"Someone care to tell me what this is about?" Severus' voice echoes behind me.
"Since she won't, I'll happily tell you." I turn to face the Professor. "Astoria here is obsessed with Draco, not just a small crush, a real psychic obsession. Right, Astoria?"
"Yes," she admits. I love Daphne for getting the Veritaserum inside of her.
"First, she ripped my clothes apart because Draco flirted with me. Then she tried to poison him so he would love her. Oh and then there is Ron Weasley who is a weirdo and kind of likes me. You guys teamed up, right?"
"I reached out to him, yes," she is clearly ashamed.
"Then she started to send me notes, nothing special. Draco didn't find it amusing, but who cares about a secret lover? So, two notes were harmless. The third note was suspicious. I still believe Draco kind of overreacted. Anyway, the third note said 'He looks pathetic while he fucks you, I could do that way better.' You send it, right?"
"Yes."
"You watched how Draco and I had sex?"
"Yes."
I laugh at her, she is the pathetic one. "You got Ron to give you the invisibility cloak, so you could sneak in?" Astoria nods. "You see Severus, that's why we asked for a new password. I can't deny it, I also drank Veritaserum." He looks shocked. I turn back to Astoria. "You told Ron to get the new password of our dorm by getting Pansy completely drunk? It worked, right?" She nods again. "So now, since we found out, Ron is bleeding on the Gryffindor floor, because you promised him that he'll get with me when he trusts you?" She nods again, almost crying. "Oh, not to forget, you are the reason why Pansy hates us now and why Lavender's heart is broken. What else have you done?"
"I took pictures of you," she blurts out. Daphne behind me gasps.
"Where are they?" Asks Severus.
"In the closet." I storm over there and find a camera with a few blurry pictures of me and Draco. It's hard to see anything, but you can see what we are doing, and you immediately recognize our faces. I grin as I look through them. I hand them to Snape. I don't care what he sees there, it's proof.
"What have you planned with these?" Daphne asks.
"I wanted them to break up! I wanted to blackmail Gracie with these! Draco belongs to me!" Astoria starts to cry. I push past Severus and slap her. I didn't know where that came from, but I felt amazing. "Do not play the victim," I mutter under my breath.
"This is getting out of hand, we are going to the headmaster, right now," commands Snape. "You all will get a punishment."
"I don't think so," I whisper and smirk.
"What was that?"
"Don't want the whole school to know about you and Pansy, do you?" I raise my eyebrows.
"Gracie," warns Daphne. Severus says nothing. He unties her and we follow him to the headmaster. We meet Draco, Theo, and Blaise on our way there. They had to come with us too.