Eleven - Déjà Vu.

Gracie's POV
Hogwarts - October 1996

"We have a problem if we don't find dresses here today," comments Daph as we walk out of the underground. We are in London today, tomorrow is the Halloween ball. Actually, I am scared, no one, except our closest friends, knows about Draco and me.
"Let's go in there, maybe we will be lucky," points Pansy out while we cross the street to the cute little shop. Today it's just the three of us, I like that. We haven't been doing something together in a while now. At first, Pansy and Daphne didn't speak after Daphne's and Theo's night together. Pansy was hurt, well actually just dramatic, and Daphne was stubborn. Eventually, they talked about it and concluded that their kind of fight was completely pointless.

"Hey, Gracie, you think this will look good on me?" asks Pansy and holds a beautiful red dress in front of her body. I nod and look her up and down again. "I'll try it on."
They both are in the changing room, I wait, I wasn't so lucky. I lose myself in my thoughts...

"Can I come in?" Theo's head is peaking through the door. I nod and sit up, I have been reading in my bed. "What's up?" He smiles and crawls under my blanket.
"Theo, you are so cold!" I shout as his arm touches mine.
He chuckles and finally names the reason he is here, "I felt like talking to you and obviously I want to congratulate you on your relationship."
"Oh shut up, don't tell anyone though," I tell him.
"What do you have to tell me?" He takes a deep breath, "You know it already, right?"
I nod, "How do you feel about it?"
He chuckles nervously, "Insecure." I give him a confused look. The brilliant, confident, charming Theodore Nott is insecure about something? Wow.
"It was weird, I mean good... but weird. After I found out that Pansy saw us I felt horrible for her. I don't know if I still have feelings for her, she broke my heart, didn't she?"
"She did. Everything she did over the last few weeks was hard and hurtful for all of us, that's for sure. On the other hand, do you like Daphne?"
I small smile appears on his face, "Kinda." I can't help but giggle. Theo is standing between two girls, one broke his heart and one is good at breaking hearts. That could be interesting.
"Give yourself time," I suggest.
"Like you and Draco gave yourselves time?" We laugh and he questions about our relationship, he already sensed it. I am glad I can talk to him. "Thank you," he says quietly and kisses the top of my head.

"God, Gracie, what is up with you today? I'll take this dress, you ready to leave, or do you want to keep staring at yourself in the mirror?" Pansy drags me out of the shop and we continue to rush to three other shops before finally, one dress catches my eyes.
"This one," I say while we stare at the shop window.
"Like what are you dressing up again?" asks Daph with a judge look on her face.
"Skeletons." I walk confidently into the shop, the cashier helps me to find my size and I go to try it on.
"Well, what is Draco wearing?" shouts Pansy through the curtain of the changing room.
"Black, that's what he said. I am allowed to put makeup on him."
"What are you doing to this boy? He is allowing you to put skeleton makeup on him? You sure you're dating the real Draco Malfoy?" laughs Daphne. I ignore her, I am too stunned by myself. I am going to get that dress, no matter what they say.
"Holy fucking shit!" gasps Pansy as I stand in front of them.
"Get out of it and buy it, there will be no better one than this!"

~

The shower is running, we are late again. I pull the dress over my shoulders, Draco has to zip me up as soon as he gets out there. I start to put my make-up on, I picked an easy make-up, anything else would have taken too long. My hair is ready, the room is a mess, but at least I will look good. Draco finally steps out of the bathroom, he is already dressed. His pants are normal, black. He wears his casual belt. The button-up shirt is new. It's elegant, completely black, but elegant.
"Wow," he looks me up and down.
I blush and play it off real quick, "Come here, zip me up and then let me put makeup on you." He sits down, we are both silent, I really focus.
"You know as what Luna and Blaise are going?" I shake my head. "Luna is a star princess and Blaise is her moon prince."
I find it hard not to laugh, "At least they will look cute together."
Draco smirks, "But not as good as we will look together."