He was even more shocked now

Iris: and to accomplish his purpose he will sacrifice many of his allies, some of them are the tiger princess Rosa and all her mates, the tiger king, your father the wolf king, and you Shuu.

At this he fell to his knees and looked totally devastated.

Shuu's PoV:

After a whole week of training whit Winston and observing this female I learned she was special, didn't ask for unreasonable things, nor did she boss her male around, reader they shared the work she would never be idle, always doing something, she was also caring and attentive and would not hesitate to show her love to her male. I definitely wanted to form part of her family so I did my best to be accepted I completed all the tasks and tests I was give, and chose only the best gifts for her.

Today I brought my gift as usual, coinciding with the other two males courting her. But today she called us in, this isn't normal, a female would never accept an unmated male in her den unless, he is her cub or, she would accept him as her male, and as we aren't her cubs that could only mean one thing but I did not want to be to exited.

Iris: I have called you here because I wanted to tell you about my decicions.

We nodded and waited for her to tell us.

Iris: Zoren, Muir you both have been accepted, if you still want me you can move in today.

She did not mention me, so i dejectedly watched as the other two ran ut the for happily, while I lowered my ears in sadness.

Iris: Shuu you haven't been rejected

At this i perked up, but was confused

Iris: Shuu I'll tell you something, and after listening to it you my chose if you want to be my male or not, however whatever I tell you must forever be kept a secret, understood.

After thinking for a moment I slowly nodded.

Iris: a year from now a beautiful female will appear, she will hold knowledge of another world, different from this one.

I was amazed, how could there be s female like that, it was unbelievable, but by the tone of her voice and the look in her eyes I knew this wasn't a lie.

Iris: she will arrive here at the city of beasts with two strong males, a feral and a leopard, both her mates. In her first pregnancy she would be recognized to be very fertile, even more than you could ever imagine. But her actions, knowledge and inventions, will endanger the ape's king position and power in the city.

I became serious, a female like that will, probably bring the attention of the ferals from the city of flames and if that occurs nobody will be safe around her.

Iris: the ape king is a really ruthless power hungry male, and his female only cares about her beauty always asking for emeralds. The ape king is not physically a strong male, so his way of obtaining the things he wants is, trough pawer. What do you think he would do to anything that crosses his path in his way to power?.

After hearing this, I'm sure I became paler as realization hit me and I answered.

Shuu: eliminate it.

Iris: that is right, to eliminate his target which is a precious female, he will create a web of lies and schemes involving her and her males, finally blaming her for the disaster's that will ultimately destroy this city.

So the city will be destroyed no matter what we do to tray and stop it

Iris: and to accomplish his purpose he will sacrifice many of his allies, some of them are the tiger princess Rosa and all her mates, the tiger king, your father the wolf king, and you Shuu.

Hearing this i fell to my knees, i didn't have any connections to the tiger king, and my brother is being pestered by the princess to be her male, i have to save him, and me and my father will be sacrificed for the ape king purpose. What could I do to save my father and i?. So i asked.

Shuu: how do we die, my father and i?

Iris Pov:

Shuu: how do we die, my father and i?

Iris: you will try to save the female of being killed by the ape king, and die painfully from poison, however I don't know about your father's exact death, sorry.

Iris: however you might have a chance to survive.

He looked at me asking for me to tell him.

Iris: you saved her because you where in love whit her, if you don't then you my survive.

He was puzzled for a moment and then said.

Shuu: oh that won't happen.

Now I was the one puzzled, and i bet he saw it on my face because he smiled and anwered my unasked question.

Shuu: i won't fall in love with her because I already have a female in my heart, and that is you.

This softened my heart, i smiled and i stood up from my stuffed fur going to him and kissing his head.

Iris: if that's how you really feel, you are welcome to join my family.

He beamed at this and wagged his fluffy tail.
Iris: and I'll also try to save your father

At this he became even more happy

Shuu: Thank you

He stood up and was about to run out the door when he turned around and kneeled again in front of me.

Iris: uh? What happened shuu?

Shuu: please Iris accept my older brother too.

Ho? I totally didn't expect that

Iris: your brother? What's his name?

Shuu: his name is Bart and he is also a 3 marked beast.

Oh? That's a shock

Iris: eh? Isn't he Rosa's male?

Shuu: no! He would never court her she is been pestering him to be her male for 2 days now.

Hoo, so that bitch did not only lie about Parker assaulting her because he didn't want her and pestered Winston in the original, she also forced herself on Bart!?!? WTF is wrong whit that desperate, crazy, delusional bitch!!!!

After calming down I thought about Bart in the story, although he wasn't a very developed character he was very loyal to his female( even thought he was forced) and after recibing a nod from Winston I answered Shuu.

Iris: if your brother Agrees, i will gladly accept him into my family too.

He thanked me and without wasting one more minute he ran out of my den.

Surprise character y'all, looks like she will be having 6 mates instead of 5.