Chishiya X Reader

Start from the beginning

Standing with the boy in the cafeteria, you try to offer him.

"The group I'm in isn't trust worthy, I don't know if you've seen it, but it's getting more obvious, and you shouldn't be partners with somebody that isn't equal with you, and hurts you, so? What do you say? Wanna be partners?" You question him, he thinks, but worriedly nods, and smiles anxiously, you smile too, you sit down next to him, and talk with him, first off, who you think isn't the Jack, and is, then you talked about other topics, you gained his trust pretty quick, it made sense, because the partner he was just with wasn't good to him, and it seemed sense the beginning of this whole borderland place that this man wasn't treated good, he already liked you, and you were glad, you liked him too, he was nice and kind of funny, but he was really jumpy, and he was always confused and questioning you and your reasonings to things, but it was still nice, being separated from the blue dressed girls group.

The next round, the bullied died, everybody was whispering, and started suspecting your partner, but your partner wouldn't die, unless he didn't listen to you, or killed you and went with another group, that'd probably kill him too, but he doesn't seem like he was planning on killing you, you two made a bond like as if you weren't in a borderland like place, nobody was getting to your partner, and the blue dress girl seemed annoyed that you two became partners.

A few stared at you intently, a guy with a blue shirt that was tucked in, a man that looked as if he was in a business, he was wearing a suit, and a man with a white hoodie, you felt the eyes, you knew these 3 were pretty clever, you'd glance at them all for a second, making eye contact with them, but you turn and smile at your partner, offering him to go to the cafeteria again, to talk and have fun, mixing food together or something, he agrees, you're just trying to get away from the eyes watching you, but you tried staying calm, your smile was very soft and friendly, and you weren't tense at all, as if it was a summer day or something, you walk away with your partner, chatting with him, having actual fun.

Next few rounds, you notice the eyes never leaving you, and many have died, your partner is still alive, thankfully, you made such a good bond with him, it felt like brother and ( sibling role for your gender ).

It was quite nice.

Your partner was gone in the cafeteria, while you went and walked around a bit, but eventually you walked in the cafe too, and you saw your partner talking with somebody with blue overalls, he seemed nice, you also deducted that the blue overalls wasn't the Jack, so you didn't mind your partner talking to him, you walk over with your hands in your pocket, smiling at them, and your partner turns to you and waves, cheering up more, and he introduced you to the blue overalls man, ippei, and you 3 chatted a bit, you were standing in front of them and they sat on the table seats, forming a triangle like formation as you talked but you mainly listened to them, you didn't bother to talk much, but a man with a white hoodie walked over to you guys, he was the one you thought was clever, you thought that maybe he was the Jack, but it was a low chance, the man was partners with ippei, so you guessed that's why he came over here.

He glanced at you, smirking, and you smile and waved softly, taking your hand out your pocket, but returning it after the wave, and the man nodded in response, he focuses back to the 2 chatting, but after a little while of you two listening to the pointless conversation your guys partners was saying, the man out his attention back to you.

"I'm chishiya," he says, putting out his hand slightly, in a lazy form, and you stuck your hand out again, and shook his hand for a just a second, and stated your name too.

"I'm y/n," you smile.

A few around went by, you 4 became a big group, as the others falter, and try getting into your group too, but chishiya through their offers down, however, something went wrong, around the last rounds, your partner was manipulated by somebody, and ended up dying, which broke your heart, how he didn't trust you and trusted somebody else, and ended up dying, and then ippei was struggling, and eventually couldn't take it, and he committed.

It was just you and him, you stand by ippei's cell, and chishiya walks over, he looks in and sees his first partner death, he takes a deep breath in, he predicted it saying "you were too kind for this world ippei," you look up, where the sky would be, then look back down, agreeing with what chishiya said, others came out their cells and looked to the two of you, chishiya walks to the center, and you followed him.

"Well, I think this is the last round," he said, and it was.

The game ended, you found the Jack, it was the man that had bangs over his eyes, you thought it was him, you and chishiya on the last round made a plan to get into a fight, but you told eachother your symbol, and chishiya acted like you betrayed h8m and asked for the others help, and you camped by your cell, and that's how you won.

You and chishiya stood outside the Jack of hearts place, as the blimp exploded and you two stared at him.

"Huh, guess this is it?" You say, you were about to walk away from him, hoping you'd see him again.

"Wait." He says, your turn back too him, and give him a confused look.

"Why leave now? We can stick together?" He asked, offering for you two to stay friends.

And that's what happened.

Ending the game with chishiya, you payed next to him on the ground, as you two were wounded by a guy named Niragi, chishiya changed from the diamonds game, you didn't play the diamonds game with him, but something happened there, you didn't know, but he changed to be better, and you turn and smile at him, weakly with your eyes barely opened, from the wounds, he turns to you, staring, but he smirks, in a sorry way, after getting you caught up in the fight, you gave him a forgiven look.

————————————————————xx

1850 words

Hoped y'all enjoyed <3