Chapter 28 - #IHuggedGrey

Rafael pov -

I looked at the punching bag In front of me and punched it with all my force making it make back harshly.

I gave it another hard punch, letting all my anger out on it. I've been in her for three hours now, I was working and working trying to get her out my head.

She didn't want me to pick her up this morning. I don't know how to feel about this. I don't even know how I'm feeling.

Punch

I fucking told her some messed up shit.

Punch

Im fucking sure she's effected by it that much if she doesn't want a ride for me today.

Punch punch

"She's probably crying man." I hear Ryan said chugging his water. His comment made me angrier.

Punch punch punch

Just imagining tears out of her eyes makes me feel angry. And it'll all be because of me. Cuz my fucking ego hates anyone.

Punch

"Dude chill it's been hours" Ryan said panting. He dragged himself with me. He 'worried' I'm gonna take it too far and end up hurt. Fucking bs.

Punch punch punch

"Dude you like her!" He yelled laughing and I clenched my fists tighter.

If I fucking liked her, I'd pull her small waist towards me, I'd grab her chin softly and tenderly kiss her luscious big beautiful lips.

I'd sit her on my lap and lay kissed all over her neck.

Fuck

Punch punch

The fuck is wrong with me. I feel hands push me back and I landed on the bench. My chest heaved and panted.

Ryan passed me a water bottle. "Idiot, I told you you'd do something stupid" he chuckled and I opened the water bottle and chugged it.

I texted her a fucking hour ago if she wants me to pick her up tomorrow, but she never fucking responded and now I'm fucking regretting asking. Ryan fucking forced me, he think I fucking like her.

Fuck.

"she still didn't reply huh." He said and sat next to me and i didn't reply. I stared at the empty bottle infornt of me with no expression.

"I think you should check up on her." He said and I looked at him immediately. "She's fucking fine, I'm not thinking of her." I coldly replied and leaned back on the bench to the wall.

He laughed and patted my arm. "Okay buddy." He said and got up. "We should head back to the office, but first let's go to the station. Sol texted me and said they have a lady who attempted murder. She's a suspect." He said and sighed looking  at his phone probably reading the message.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What the fuck is he talking about?

It will get my mind off of her so I nodded at him. "Alright." I said plainly and went to the bathroom to clean myself up and get some new cloth.