She saw Ling Zhirou also come down the stairs when her mother noticed her and asked, " Won't you come sit down?"

" We're going out right now, so we'll eat outside."

" It's better to eat at home Xue Xue. You should come eat with..."

" Let her go Luman. She's going to spend sometime with Ling Zhirou." Wang Linkai suggested as he looked into the newspaper.

Fang Luman looked at her husband like she wanted to say something but kept quiet in the end.

" Let's go sister." She linked hands with Zhirou who had come downstairs.

They quickly got into the car and the driver drove them. Wang Linxue stared at Ling Zhirou.

Dressed in a simple light round neck and jeans with her hair flowing gracefully, she looked so pretty just by sitting there. She had a bag on her lap and Wang Linxue wondered what was in it.

They got into the high end mall and alighted. They began to walk in when someone shouted her name.

In all his brightness was Fu Tuying with his sister Fu Shiyun.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Wang Linxue said as she looked at the eye candy in front of her.

He was dressed in an all black attire, with his hair placed perfect standing all tall with his one hand in his pocket and the other holding a bag.

" Is that the first thing you say to me after two months of not meeting?" He walked forward and raised his eyebrows smiling.

" Don't make it sound like that. What are you, my mom? "

"I might as well be Xue Xue. Who's this then?"

" This is my sister, Ling Zhirou."

" Oh ,I see, so she's the famous new daughter of your father, huh? Sad, you could get replaced very soon."

" Tch! What's that got to do with you?"

" Very nice to meet you beautiful." He took her palm and kissed it lightly.

She said just nodded and looked aside.

Wang Linxue looked at them from the sidelines.

' Ling Zhirou was arousing his dominant behaviour. As for her, she did all she could do to stay out of his way. When this guy wants something and doesn't get it easily, he does everything to get it.

Was she seeing a love spark at it roots start?'

Fu Shiyun stood quietly at the side so Wang Linxue went up to her grabbed her cheeks and pulled it affectionately.

" Ah, sister Linxue please stop !" The girl complained, her cheeks turning bright red.

" What are you doing here?." Wang Linxue asked her.

" I just came to pick some stuff up. We're on our way now." She pointed at the bag her brother was holding.

" See you later. Bye Bye!." She waved at her and beconked her brother.

Fu Tuying walked towards and whispered into her ears, " Try not to bully her so much ."

The brother sister duo left soon after and the two walked into the mall.

Wang Linxue linked hands with the female lead and lead her to the clothing section.

' There are a lot of people in the mall today .' Ling Zhirou noticed.

Wang Linxue told her to pick a dress and that she would be right back.

She called the driver to give her the box in the car trunk and she went back with it.