Chapter Forty Two

Start from the beginning

"You think so?" I asked, melting into his arms.

"I know." He replied.

Nick's parents we're going to come to stay with us. Actually it was my idea. I wanted Nick's mother, the closest mother figure in my life, to be near us during my last trimester. And they were kind enough to happily accept it.

"When will they arrive?" I asked, pacing around our room while Nick was laying on the bed shirtless with a lazy look.

"Love, they won't be here until noon. Come back to bed." Nick said, his voice still hoarse from having just woken up.

"It's already 10 a.m Nick." I said as I walked back to the bed and removed the duvet. "Get up."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed making me fall on the bed on my back then he got on top of me but made sure to not fully lay on top of me.

"I'm hungry." He said as he buried his head on the nape of my neck and began his work.

"Then get up and have your breakfast." I said, trying my best to control my moans.

"I think I'll have you for breakfast." He said as he pulled away from my neck before grabbing the hem of his T-shirt I was wearing and pulling it over my head. I wasn't wearing anything below, leaving me naked.

He squeezed my breast but not very hard as it was very sensitive. I moaned, running my hands through his hair making it messier.

He brought his lips down and began sucking while I moaned like a crazy woman. He moved his hand up and began moulding my other breast.

"No foreplay please." I begged as he pulled away.

He smirked. "As my wife says." He replied and was about to remove his boxer when someone knocked on the door.

We both ignored it.

But the knocking continued. "Nick, someone's on the door," I said in annoyance both at the person on the side of the door and on Nick who was going on without a care.

"I can hear." He said.

"Then go." I said pushing him off me.

"Someone better be fucking dead." He growled as he put the duvet over me before picking up his pants from the floor and wearing it. He grabbed his gun from the night stand and flung the door open.

"What the fuck-" He yelled at the person.

"Am I doing here?" Another voice ended the sentence. "Cause you forgot to pick us."

"Dad?" Nick replied in shock. I thought they weren't supposed to be here until afternoon. I grabbed Nick's shirt that I was wearing earlier and put it on.

"When did you guys arrive?" I could hear Nick asking.

"Just now." Dad replied. I could already feel the sarcasm that was about to hit Nick from the way he was talking. "Your mother reminded you twice yesterday yet you forgot. I hope you don't forget to pick your kids in the future."

"Like you forgot to pick us?" Nick deadpans.

"That was a one time thing." Dad reasons. "Forget about me, how dare you forget your mother?"

"Don't try to change the subject, dad. And stop dragging mom in every time you're out of words."

The father and the son stood there in the door, arguing. I can't help but chuckle silently. I quietly made my way to our closet and changed into a comfy white knee length dress.

I walked out to see Nick wearing his clothes with a sour face. "Cockblocker." He huffed in annoyance.

"Mom reminded you twice it seems." I said, approaching him.

He turned his gaze to me. "I thought she said after noon." I shook my head at him. I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "I think they can wait for a bit." He said, placing a light kiss under my ears.

"As tempting as it sounds, I don't think we should keep them waiting." I replied, gulping. I pulled away from him before placing a kiss on his lips. "Later husband."

He groaned. "When is that later of yours."

I slapped his chest lightly. "Stop acting like a caveman, Mr Ivanov."

"Well Mrs Ivanov, my dear wife, I won't if you let me finish our unfinished work" He said as he wrapped his arms around me and placed his forehead on mine. "I can't get enough of you."

"Even if I get fat and ugly?" I teased.

"Even if you gain twice your weight and grow old with wrinkles and white hair, I'll still find you beautiful and I would still say this."

"That's too cheesy." I said with a chuckle. I didn't wait for his reply and pulled away from him. "Enough talk, mom and dad must be waiting for us."

"If you walk out of this room now, you have to pay double for it later." He warned as I walked towards the room.

I turned back to face him. "Deal." I winked at him and he smirked like I just challenged him. Well it's going to be fun tonight, that's all I can say.

                                «  ★  »