"i'm pretty sure. man that was 6 months ago." max shook his head in amazement. nick couldn't help but frown slightly at that. he never thought he'd ever live away from his brothers. up until they were 21 they had never been apart from each for longer than 24 hours. they're all 25 about to be 26 and they rarely ever see each other. it makes nick sad, but he couldn't be happier at where he is right now.

while he doesn't see his brothers often, he knows that all of them are happy and living their best lives. they have what the need, they're happy, healthy. and he wouldn't wish for anything else.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" kennedy burst through the front door of max and nicks humble abode. nick ran down the hallway and wrapped her in a ginormous hug.

kennedy was by far the most successful out of the group. around a year after the LA trip, she went to college to a bachelor in fashion/modelling and a minor degree in acting and instantly hit it off instantly. shes constantly travelling around the world to do shows and do photo shoots for famous clothing brands like ralph lauren, prada, chanel and so many more. her and chris often run into each other. she had also started a career in acting. her most recent movie is top of the charts, she's totally hitting it off. but she's never forgotten her roots and still keeps in contact with everyone from the glory days. everyone still kept in contact. they still had a groupchat with everyone in it. they'd talk once a week atleast, wether that be over call or text. regardless, they talked all the time.

"oh my god ken, it's been way too long." nick said laughing into her shoulder.

"you're telling me. how are you?! where's this little boy i've heard so much about?" ken said as she walked down the hallway.

mani ran down the hallway happily, his red locks of hair bouncing on his head.

"OH MY GOD. HELLO!" kennedy bent down and wrapped him in a warm and tight hug. "you must be mani! i love you're hair, red hair for the win am i right?" she squeezed him tightly.

"hi aunty ken!" he said happily. although they'd never met, mani definitely knew who she was.

"awww, im aunty ken?! that's so fucking cool- oo shit sorry. ah fuck- i-" kennedy covered her mouth as she spoke. nick and max laughed at the sight.

"it's alright. this little guys already got a pretty bad vocabulary." max joked ruffling his hair gently.

"you guys swear around him?" kennedy chuckled as mani ran back down the hall to his toys in the living room.

"we try not to, but we don't always know he's right there." nick chuckles awkwardly. just as he finishes speaking, there's a knock at the door. nick smiles widely before running to the door and opening it quickly.

"ART! VINCENT!" nick wrapped the two boys in a warm hug, them hugging him back.

"it's been far to long brother, holy shit. how are you?" vinny asked as he patted nicks back.

"i'm good, i'm good. how are you guys?" nick asked.

everyone lived away from each other, except art and vincent. they both still lived in the same town they all grew up in. so they hung out quite often and were now the closest they'd ever been. they became each others best friend, they were each others harry and hermione.

as they made their way to the living room they caught up on basic things like their parents and their jobs. as the group were sitting there, the door knocked again and nick was quick to stand up and run to the door.

when he opened it, he was met with his two brothers and sister-in-law.

"oh my god." nick immediately hugged both of his brothers tightly. matt and chris embraced their brother tightly as well. it'd been 6 months since they'd seen each other, which just so happens to be the longest amount of time they'd ever been apart for.

"i missed you guys so much." nick said still hugging them tightly.

"we missed you too." matt said, a small tear falling down his cheek.

nick pulled out of the hug, wiping his watering eyes. he smiled at his brothers before looking over matt's shoulder to see audrey standing there politely.

"oh my god, hey auds." he said happily hugging her warmly.

"hey nick." she smiled sweetly into the hug.

"how's the little baby going?" nick said looking at her partially large stomach.

"she's going good." audrey said with a knowing look on her face.

"that's good- wait, did you say she?" nick said shocked. audrey smiled widely, laughing slightly as she nodded her head. nick looked at matt and audrey, his mouth open wide.

"you're having a girl?! oh my god- IM GONNA HAVE A NIECE!" he exclaimed excitedly making the three laugh. "well congratulations you guys." nick smiled.

once everyone was there, they all gathered in the living room, they talked amongst each other. catching up on all the new things that were happening in their lives. mani had met everyone other than ken since she wasn't at the wedding, but he would make everyone play with him atleast once, but they didn't mind.

nick looked around the room and admired what he saw. never in a million years did he think he'd be here. 26, with a fiancé, a child and a house of his own. it didn't seem real. he smiled to himself.

he would never get used to this. he wouldn't let himself get too familiar to this feeling.

it was too good to be true.

here is the promised epilogue. i hope y'all enjoyed it, i actually loved writing it.

should i do a second part where they get married? i'm ain't promising SHIT but it mayyy happen. but don't hold me accountable to that ;)

thanks again so much for the support, i saw that you guys didn't want it to end and i'm so glad that you guys loved the story that much. i don't know if i'll do anymore writing, i don't know what it'll be about if i do, but i may come back :))

love you all <333