Chapter 33: National Treasure Brother 15

#Today are the three brothers of the Ruan family united? #

"No! Today is still the day when the three male gods are united!"

"Who would have thought that the wish of fans would one day be to see an ordinary family of three brothers united!"

"Hahaha! God's extraordinary three ordinary brothers!"

"Please give me a dozen of these ordinary three brothers!"

"A director, a movie star, and an idol singer, except for cooperation, it is estimated that it is unlikely that they will fit together at other times."

"So, when Director Ruan can make a movie, the eldest brother is the male lead, and the third brother will sing the theme song and make a cameo by the way."

"I want to see the big brother and the third brother play the two male protagonists!"

"Hahaha! Sister, you really dare to think about it! But I want to see it too!"

"Why not Mengmeng? It should be the four brothers and sisters!"

"This family is amazing! Four immortal brothers and sisters! The older brother is handsome, and the younger sister is beautiful! And they are all so good! All three older brothers are at the top of the entertainment industry! The younger sister is not bad. She debuted late and is still developing slowly."

"To tell the truth, if someone maliciously exposed the relationship between my sister and my brother, maybe what we saw was that the four brothers and sisters were all standing at the top of the entertainment industry!"

"I originally wanted to expose maliciously, but I didn't expect them to be brothers and sisters! Hahaha, I don't know if that person will be angry!"

"Is the person who exposed it called Yi Zhenzhen? Haven't gotten out of the entertainment circle yet?"

"No, she didn't quit the circle when she punched in and scolded her every day. She's so thick-skinned!"

"And that Lin Yanshu who stole the role of Mengmeng, Mengmeng doesn't need to have such a good background, she only climbed up step by step by her own strength, but she actually robbed the role of Mengmeng by her relationship! It's shameless !"

"I have secretly photographed Xiaoye and Mengmeng before! I must be jealous of Mengmeng, so I deliberately grabbed the role of Mengmeng after I approached the gold master!"

"Brother fans, we can't let my sister be wronged, help to support my sister, we can't let Lin Bitch be so arrogant!"

"Yes! Otherwise, we sisters-in-law are just joking!"

So fans of the three brothers of the Ruan family went to support Ruan Meng with great momentum. However, before it even started, I was stunned by a recording that was suddenly exposed.

[Give it to me from the monitoring room, you and Mengmeng were photographed by her, do you want to talk to her and let her keep it a secret? 】

【is her? No, let her go. 】

[I didn't expect her to be quite calm! Leave her alone, the most important thing at the moment is Mengmeng. Since she doesn't explode, we can only explode ourselves. 】

Fans can't hear the voice of their idols. But they can understand every word in the recording, why can't they understand it together?

What is it that she can only explode if she doesn't explode?

What does it mean?

Combining the above-mentioned being photographed and the time given by the recording, fans easily remembered that this was during the "Miracle Girl" draft.

✓|| My Brother is a Big Shot (MBIBS) - [Author: 聿见]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara