Chapter 49: Seventy Brother 9

"Yan Qing, are you serious? Do you have a place to enter the agricultural machinery station?!"

After Yan Qing told the matter to her grandparents, uncle and aunt, their reactions were exactly the same as her parents, and they were all surprised.

"It's true, their agricultural machinery station was going to recruit two more people, so they gave Yan Qing a place!" Wang Lan said happily.

Her son is really capable, not only does he make a lot of money, but he can also help his brothers!

Li Weiguo and Zhao Guihua were equally astonished, and repeatedly asked, "Is this true?" Hearing Yan Qing's meaning, he wanted to give this quota to his family Yan Wen, and they were so happy that they didn't know what to do.

The old man was still clear-headed and felt that things were not that simple, so he asked Yan Qing carefully, "Yan Qing, make it clear, why did they give you a place? You have only been there for a few months, and they can't give you such a high regard even if they value you. Good welfare, right? Is there something wrong?"

Seeing that Yan Qing couldn't hide it, he had to tell the truth, "Yesterday, the mayor came to the county to check, his car was broken, and we asked the people from the agricultural machinery station to repair it. I fixed it for him, and he saw that my skills were good, so he gave It gave me a chance to go to the auto factory."

hiss!

The whole family sucked in a breath of cold air.

"Mayor? Yan Qing, you actually met the mayor of our city! He even repaired the car for him! He even gave you a chance to go to the car factory?!"

Yan Qing nodded.

"Oh, my ancestors bless you, our Yan Qing is really promising!" The old lady folded her hands and muttered with a smile on her face.

Zhao Guihua also said with a smile, "Yes, we Yan Qing are really promising, that is the mayor, and ordinary people have never even seen it!"

"The car factory is good, this is a large unit in our province. If you can really enter, it will be amazing." Li Weiguo said, "You can't miss this opportunity, Yan Qing, you have to take good care of it."

"Well, I will, uncle." He continued, "Brother Wang's family can also help him get a place. I said that I can help him make up the class. When Master Wang was happy, he gave me this place."

With that said, he turned to look at his uncle and aunt, "It's not that I don't want to take Yan Wen and Yan Wu into the auto factory, but because we don't have such a connection in our family, we can't even get a registration opportunity. Uncle, aunt, you guys Don't think about it."

Li Weiguo hurriedly said, "I definitely don't think much about it. It's not that I don't know what's going on in our family. It's already very good to let Brother Yan Wen enter the agricultural machinery station. It's too late to thank you, uncle, why do you think so much?"

"Yeah Yanqing, it's just right that you don't give us this quota. Helping is a love, not helping is a duty. It's your blessing to enter the agricultural machinery station, and you can blame you for not taking him to the car. Can't make the factory? Besides, you have a lot of ability to eat a lot of rice, you Yanwen brother is not as smart as you, he can't even repair a tractor, it would be good if he can understand how to repair a tractor!" Zhao Guihua also said.

"It doesn't matter. This time, the Agricultural Machinery Station is recruiting people in advance. I will teach them for a while. It's not difficult to live. Just learn it by heart. Brother Yan Wen can do it."

When Zhao Guihua heard this, she felt relieved for the most part, and quickly dragged Li Yanwen out of the corner, "Do you hear, Yan Qing said that you just need to study hard, you have to be obedient. If you can't grasp the quota you finally got, Mom Break your legs!"