16.School War

Song:Bank Account-21 savage

Hiroki arrived at his school the next day.He hopes that nothing happens as all he wants to do is finish the year well and relax.

Ignoring the stares from the students and female teachers and nodding his head at his male teachers who stood up for him.

He gets to class and prepares for he'll to start once more.

As the bell rings, signaling school has started. Hiroki signs mentally thinking why couldn't he just make a crew to make money so he didn't have to go to school.

Timeskip

It's lunchtime deciding to stick with a bento from the restaurant from yesterday. He walks to an empty table and digs in.

Many whispers fly around the lunchroom. Saying how he came back. Why wasn't he expelled? Hiroki ignored them as he ignores the affairs of the people weaker than him.

Hiroki finished his lunch and decided to head to the bathroom.

The Bastard sent a message to a group to finish hiroki off while he was off guard. While hiroki was doing his business, a lot of people pulled into the bathroom.the supposedly strongest students from the school apart from the king.

Hiroki washing his hand and sees he is surrounded. Inwardly, he knows that Zane is going to have to bail him out of trouble again. There was no way to talk his way out of this one. One can hope, so he'll try for once

Hiroki:What is the meaning of this.

Student:we are here to take care of you.
Many people saw what you did in the lunch room and thought you became the king of this school. But the true king asked of us to take care of you since you were to much of a threat.

Hiroki:Is that right? So you mean to tell me that the whole school is basically going to jump me? Would your king happen to be on the roof top right now?

Student:Why do you care? Your not gonna leave here in 1 piece. you're stuck in here with us.

Hiroki:So I can finally end this bullshit charade, and im not trapped with you guys. If anything, you are trapped in here with me.

So gentleman.....

Outside the bathroom

Outside the bathroom. The whores are talking to eachother in the lunchroom.not as worried as yesterday but hiroki last words kept ringing in their heads.

CheatingSlut:do you really think he will be able to beat hiroki?

Karatebitch:he did all those months ago.if he does beat hiroki everything will go back normal.

It's not like hiroki can beat the whole school.

The moment she finished that line. A boom echoed through the cafeteria. Silence followed only for another boom to happen again and again. Each boom being louder than the last coming from the bathroom.

Yells and screams were from there.
Until a student was sent flying through the door. And the scene inside made them remember hiroki words once more.

Hiroki:il kill him