3. Reason To Fight

Hiroki threw a straight, followed by a right hook. But the Demon swatted them away as if it were a mosquito.

Demon:Boxing, huh

Hiroki didn't let that stop his momentum and threw a kick to his leg,but it's blocked

Hiroki*thoughts* I know this won't affect him, for my real purpose was to close the distance*

Hiroki then grabs him and tries to flip him.....keyword tries to.

Hiroki:*thoughts*man what the fuck he doesn't even look heavy and I can't even make him budge!

Demon:You knew your kick wouldn't work, so you did that to close the distance to me? But is that it?

As if it was a bullet, hiroki was sent flying into the air. He falls hard and starts coughing blood.

Demon:Is that it?

Without a moment hesitation hirokis grabs a one of the fallen men's pipes and trys for a swing.

Demon:Why are you making that face?

One punch broke the bat and sent hiroki away

Demon:Are you feeling engaged by your inferiority

Hiroki, getting up using the broken pipe split in 2 tries aiming for his head and eyes.But the Demon dodges effortlessly with his hands in his pockets, making hiroki angry, pushing him to go even faster.

Demon: Or are you feeling determined to fight?

The demon then closes the distances and grabs Hiroki neck

Demon: Do you really think those emotions count as an ability?
Even children are capable of possessing rage and determination.

Hiroki then gets slam so hard that the floor breaks and crumbles under him.

Hiroki couldn't breath no see. That attack knocked him out and then woke him up.

He knew the demon wasn't taking him serious as
he effortlessly defeated all those guys earlier.

Demon:Seems I seen everything you can do... So let me ask you a question before I finish kill you...Why do you wish to become stronger?

Hiroki blinks.Memories surfaced in his mind.all those painful memories kept showing up. The faces his mom and sister made when they were getting fuck by that guy.

Demon:Whats the real reason you wish to become stronger?

Hiroki having trouble taking coughs blood before saying

Hiroki:Because I want to......

Demon: What

Hiroki then remembers everything he expierence at the hands of that bastard. His family betraying him treating him like shit.

His own ex-girlfriend left him for that guy getting fucked by him behind his back for months. No one there to help him move on.

Hiroki:Because I don't want to keep relying on other people!!I want to become stronger so that I can solve my own problems!!

Demon: I have no idea what you are saying, but you're not capable of becoming any stronger

You haven't shown me any talents that make you worthy of learning from me

The demon flips hiroki in an instant,so fast that no normal could see it. But for some reason, hiroki saw the move and felt his body to heat up.

As he fell to the roughly oj the ground, he tilted his head up to look at him.

The demon looks at him unimpressed

Demon:So what I'm saying is that I can't teach you anything

Hiroki should feel pain in his body, but he doesn't. All he could think about was how cool that move was.

Hiroki:What are you talking about?

Hiroki grabs his arm as he get up from the ground.

Demon:What?

Those memories show up again, and it awakens a unknown feeling within him.

Hiroki, without thinking, uses the same technique that the demon just used on him and send him flying in the air.

Hiroki:What if just copy you?

Hiroki eyes seem to become sharper and his body begin to heat up even more.

Hiroki:So what if I don't have any talent....il just take your techniques and fighting styles and make them my own.

The demon lands safely on 1 foot.
Surprised and shocked. He couldn't believe it. A random boy that he met on a random japan trip possessing that Talent.

Demon:Is that so?

You possess that ability?

Since the history of the fist began with Gapryong Kim The Legendary Fist,only 3 people people had that ability.

Een the man they called the Fighting Genius was angry and frustrated about not having it. And yet you're telling me you have that ability?

Hiroki, nervous at having the demon in his face, was obvious. You could see the sweat and the way his breathing was. But he didn't back down from the glare he received from the demon

Hiroki:I didn't know that copying you was that impressive. I just did what felt natural to me at the time....but--

Demon:What is your name?

At that moment, flashbacks to his mother and sister made him clench his teeth and clench his wrist so hard blood came out.

He didn't want to be associated with them.He didn't want anything to do with them.He would stopped living in this past and start looking forward to the future.

Hiroki:Hiroki Muramasa

Boom echoed through the area as silence soon followed. Only the wind remained.

Demon:You're more than just a mere canvas...Get Ready Hiroki Muramasa....

Get Ready Hiroki Muramasa