13.Severing Family Ties

AU:SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS SEGIO VALENTINO-DRIVE FOREVER GUITAR VERSION

Hiroki looking at this insult of a mother is ticked off she actually grabbed him. Shoved it off of him. The girls shocked that he would do that and looked at him as if he were wrong in the wrong.

He's not the one being a fucking slut to that black bastard. Why is he the bad guy.

The lawyer dude looks at hiroki, knowing he is about to snap steps in.

Lawyer:Lady, would you please get out of our way? we have places to be.

Queen whore:this man is my son so I have the right to take him with me.

Lawyer:Technically, hiroki was adopted by Gun Park, and so he is his legal guardian.

The girls looked shocked. Hiroki was adopted,but that didn't make sense. Hiroki looked smug and just gave them the finger.

Hiroki:So can you kindly fuck off that be great.

Queen whore looks so shocked and angry that without any hesitation she trys to slaps hiroki in the face.
Key word trys. Hiroki dodges it then bitch slaps her with his thot slaying powers.

Hiroki:get bitch slap whore.

Lawyer:damn you slap the thot out of her

Queen whore: I am your mother how dare you hit me.

Hiroki:bitch I dare now fuck off I'm trying to go somewhere and isn't anywhere near you fucking whores.

Nao:hiroki, that's your mom. What the hell is wrong with you?!

Hiroki looks at her with the really bitch expression. Like you were being a slut to that guy and think I was gonna take that shit? He'll no so he said the only reasonable thing on his mind.

Hiroki:can it slut. how about you go fuck that guy again whore.

The girls looked as if they were slapped.well in the Queen whoree face she was.they were nervous. He wasn't supposed to find out .

They looked like if their world was ending and that hiroki was the cause .

Princess bitch:hiroki it's not what you think please give us a moment to explain?!please listen to us!

Hiroki:can it deez

Princess bitch:deez?

Hiroki:DEEZ NUTS!HA GOT EMM

Lawyer:YOO

Hiroki looks at them as if they were trash. Which in a way they are fucking garbage and decides to walk away but not before slapping Nao and Koneko aka Megathot and bitch princess.

Looking at then one last time he replied with a cold gaze and these words made the girl shiver in fear

Hiroki: I don't care what you do. I'm living my best life right now but if you ever do some stupid shit to me or try to see me again il make you suffer

Tell that fuck toy of your that he can keep the rotten tuna and fish of yours. But if he messes with me  ever again

Il kill him.

The girls can only look eith fear as hiroki walked away.Guilt starts to wash over them knowing the kind small yet weak pathetic hiroki was gone. He hates them. The sweet hiroki was gone. Replaced by a

Monster

Monster