12.Unwanted Meeting

AU:Song For this chapter is gigachad theme phonk version because this man is a fucking chad.

In School Office

Hiroki felt like he was waiting hours in the principals office.A lot of teachers were yelling for him to be to go to the principals office
Many of them are saying for him to be expelled.

Most of the male teachers were actually pretty chill about. After all, they got into fights when they were his age. Plus, he was jumped ny many students. What the hell was he supposed to do? Just let them beat him?

The female teachers were being bitches. They kept saying that he could have talk things out,that there was no reason to go so far.

Hiroki decides to give gun a call to tell him the wonderful news.after a few seconds, he answers.

Hiroki:yo gun

Gun:You got into a fight, didn't you.

Hiroki:nooo I just was calling to see how you are a-

Gun:You could handle most shit yourself. The only reason you would call is if the school is trying to expel you or sum shit.

Don't il handle it.

Hiroki:Thanks, old man

Gun:watch it fucker I'm not that old.
Check you out. I'll deal with your shit.

Hiroki didn't get a chance to reply as he hanged up.Happy that his expulsion problem was going to be solved he just chilled in his seat waiting to be gone.

That was until many parents came in screaming at the teachers staff that where is he, instead of just staying quiet, he waved at them.

Many parents got pissed at that and immediately told teachers why he wasn't expelled, and  they said they can't do anything as it's the principals final decision.

Principal comes into the room and he tells them to shut up. Silence fills the room.

Principal:he is not going to be expelled.

Many teachers protested and were saying random shit like ima sue this school. Others were in front of hirokis face saying they were gonna sue him.

Voice from the entrance interrupts:you aren't going to do anything.

Many parents look over to a mam in glasses, in a suit walking calm to them

Unknown Man:my client was just threatened with his life when your annoying little brats ganged on him. Do you not see the amount of people that tried to fight him. Above 50! My client had every right to defend himself as they attacked first.

OR ARE YOU GONNA IGNORE THAT?

Many of the parents stayed quiet until 1 in particular man, the father of the main student that approached him in first place came up in his face.

Mr.Lee:my name is Lee-Min-Sung, and I'm going to sue that brat. I don't care if my son was right. Il make sure that brat pays.

Unknown Man:Is that so?

Terror strikes the parents' hearts as they feel fear in them

Terror strikes the parents' hearts as they feel fear in them.Mr.Lee face dropped to the ground as he couldn't handle the look and pressure coming from the man.

Unknown Man:This is a warning. If you keep trying to sue my client, there will be consequences, and it's not going to be you just losing the case. Oh no, it's going to be so much worse than that.well, consider this my first and last warning.

Hiroki, let's go.

Hiroki decided to be a gigachad. Thanks to his male teachers and principal by bowing his thanks. Then, he proceeds to give an annoying and smirk to the parents and female teachers pulling the middle finger.

Just as he stepped out, he walked with the lawyer and then proceeds
to ask the obvious.

Hiroki:Gun works fast, huh

Lawyer dude:Yeah, he sent me a message saying to solve the problem
Saying something about my succesor in Japan shouldn't be messed with trivial sbit or something like that.

Hiroki huh cool:

As hiroki talks with his lawyer, many students look at him in fear hoping he doesn't attack them. Many students hoped he got expelled. That isn't going to happen as he is the succesor to the white ghost of Japan.
He won't get expelled with some bullshit like that.

Just as they are about to leave the entrance, he is interrupted by voice he didn't want to hear in a very long time.

There they were the whores of Japan.  His mother,sister,ex ,and old friend. Looking at him with worry and frowning at him as he did something wrong.

Hiroki:fuck my life

Lawyer dude:damn maybe they might notice you if you ignore them just keep walking.

As they continued walking, they hiroki is grabbed by his mother.

Queen Whore:Why are you ignoring your mother youngman and why did you dye your hair!

Lawyer dude:it was worth a try

Hiroki:I call bullshit.