11.lunch massacre

AU:Song For this chapter:Menace-Sione

Timeskip*

The bell woke hiroki out of his day dream.knowing its lunch time, he decided to walk to the cafeteria, not trying to talk to his classmates.

Nao looked at hiroki with a sad face as hiroki didn't even acknowledge her existence. She didn't bother to try to talk to him as she felt too scared to talk to him.

Hiroki arrives and just decides to eat a sandwich with some potato chips and water. As he digs in his food, he is approached by some students.

Student 1:Hey, you hiroki, right?

Hiroki looks at him with a blank face and just eats his food

Student 2:Hey, he is talking to you

Hiroki still ignores their existence, focusing on his sandwich and phone and this pisses the group of boys so hard one of them decide to slap the sandwich out of his hand.

Silence, the whole lunch room is watching the scene. Hiroki, having a little vein on his head, takes a few moments to calm down. He doesn't want to start a fight on the first day.

These motherfuckers are testing him.All he wants to do is eat his fucking lunch in peace like is that so hard. He didn't want to prove gun right with him getting in trouble.

Hiroki:my name is hiroki now what the fuck do you want.

Student 1:The king of our school wants to teach you a listen, and we are going to set an example why the other students should go against us

Hiroki looks at them with the Bruh look.The king of the school? There was a king? Wanting to teach him a lesson? Does he look like an easy target?

Hiroki:il forget that you threw my sandwich while I'm being nice so how about you fuck off.

Student:do you really think you can take all of us on?

Out of nowhere around 50 students surround them.

Hiroki looks at them then to his his hands and then gives them a dirty look.

Hiroki:Last Chance to walk away before I beat the fuck out of every single one of you sad sacks pieces of shit.

Student 1 didn't hesitate,he threw a punch but hiroki redirected it then knead him the fuck out as he was processing the hit hiroki then threw a taekwondo kick to his liver which sent the fucker flying.

Hiroki:  Are you able to deal with the consequences of your actions?

People were looking in shock as the loser who lost to that black guy effortlessly beat that student with no  hesitation. 

n that moment, nao and ayumi  walk into the cafeteria looking for hiroki as nao told Ayumi he returned

n that moment, nao and ayumi  walk into the cafeteria looking for hiroki as nao told Ayumi he returned. All they saw next shocked them.

Hiroki didn't want to fight but these fuckers just wouldn't leave him alone. All he wanted to do was just eat his food

Grabbing a students face he used it to block an incoming punch, then he kick them both away.

Punching a student away with his left then hitting them with the elbow to the gut.

It didn't matter how many students they brought. He was trained by the white ghost of Japan. He would not accept failure no matter what.

All the students in the cafeteria were screaming or in shock as they were witnessing the massacre

More students jumped in to attack, but the result wouldn't change.

In the end it was over. The teachers pulled as all they heard was screaming, and as they arrived, they were introduced to a bloody sight

The teachers and students all in shock just stare at the body's and the blood on the floor. Then they look to the cause of it all unharmed, not getting any damage on him at all.

Everyone was thinking the same thing at that moment.....

He is a MONSTER