"Look, Cookie, I will work on getting you a better office," Lucious sighs. "but right now I need you to leave mine so I can do my job."

Hakeem smirks. "Yeah, cause your little Mally Mal," Cookie brow raised, looking back. "he need all the help
he can get right now."

"Sound like a damn hater." Mercedes scoffed.

Hakeem glares. "Nobody talking to you."

Cookie let's out a slight laugh. "You know what?" She comes over to his chair and bends to his level. "You need to stop rapping like you're from the streets cause you're not bout that life." A nod behind her. "That's your sister if anybody. Not you." Hakeem gives his mother a glare when she snatched his phone. "You want to know why, No Apologies was so good? It was the best thing you ever did." The answer made him curious. "Because it was about Bunkie, and that was real for you. You rapped from here." She points to his chest putting his phone to him. "Stay there."

Anika let's out a slight laugh at this, getting looks from both Cookie and Mercedes.

"Where's your office, boo boo kitty?" Cookie walks over to her. "You know what?" She eyes Anika. "You need to just put me on in her office." Anika stands up to be face to face with her. "I know what Mercedes and Hakeem needs." Her head tilts. "And it's not some debutante with a bougie ear who doesn't want to disturb her pearls."

Cookie let's Anika's pearls fall of her finger.

"What I want," Lucious gets all of their attention. "is for everyone to be talking about Empire until this IPO is launched. What I want is everyone talking about Hakeem and Mercedes Lyon. For you two, to act like you're siblings and work together to get this done." Mercedes and Hakeem exchange glares. Lucious looked to Cookie. "What I want most of all is for you to put Donkey Kong in a barrel and get the hell out of my office."

Mercedes snorts when she saw he was talking about Porsha.

"Now that ain't right." Mercedes says low.

After getting majority of everyone out after the meeting. Lucious made both twins stay back to talk to him. He managed to get a different office for Cookie to finally get her out of his air and send Anika back to work so that he was free.

Mercedes got up from the piano.

"Well this was a nice meeting." Mercedes sighs pulling her hair over her shoulder.

Extensions added in a middle part that came to her waist. Denim jeans with a pair of black red bottoms. A short sleeved white shirt and buckled black vest underneath.

"Nice meeting?" Lucious looked at her as she sat back in her chair, crossing her legs. "When are you getting back to choreographing? I need you in there now, Mariah."

"I'm working on it."

"When?"

Mercedes shrugs. "Whenever I get there."

"I'm not doing this with you right now." Lucious says making her shrug it off. He looked to Hakeem. "Now you-"

"Why can't you stay grilling her?"

"Don't talk to a brick wall." Mercedes scrolls on her phone. "Nobody ever told you that?"

"I'm talking about you right now." Lucious rested his leg on the other. "I need you in the studio, making new music."