< DISTRACTION OP >

Start from the beginning

"Can you two stop flirting and figure out what the fuck is going on!!" Soobin suddenly yelled.

I shook my thoughts off, then sneaked my way around towards the back office of the venue with Haerin following right behind.

Jackson had already found his way to the office, too, with Minji right beside him.

"The fuck? She's here too," I thought to myself.

"Minji, Haerin, get the crew out of here!" J ordered.

"Absolutely not, I'm staying right here!" Haerin suddenly spoke up.

"Tf has gotten into her?" I asked myself.

"Fine, whatever. Just get everyone tf out of here!" J told Minji.

Minji nodded then sneaked her way back out to the group.

*BOOOMMM*

A shotgun suddenly went off and we heard screaming coming from the back office.

Jackson kicked the door in and we followed after him.

There was a group of guards in a circle staring down at someone. They all turned to look at us and we could see Yuta on the floor bleeding out with Rei-chan right next to him with a shotgun in hand.

"No, no, no!" I thought to myself.

Rie pointed the guns at us, and we all hesitantly put our hands up.

"We just came here to check if anyone was hurt... we didn't see anything. We were just trying to make sure you two were okay," I tried to lie my way out.

Rei lower her gun then walked up to me, trailing her fingernail up my chin.

"Ohh y/n-chan, always the hero of the group. Where would I be without you," Rei-chan began to taunt.

"You can all put your hands down. I just wanted to see y/n-chan's eyes filled with fear," Rie teased.

She then pulled me by my shirt and was about to kiss me when a gunshot went off near me... making my ears ring.

"Don't touch my girlfriend!" Kang Haerin-ssi coldly spoke.

We all turned to look at her, and she had fired a shot at the ceiling.

"What the actual fuck?" I whispered to myself.

"I'm sorry, I thought I heard you say that y/n is your girlfriend?" Rei began to taunt The Detective.

"She is," Haerin fearlessly answered.

"Wtf is going on with her?" I kept on asking myself.

Rei signaled a guard and a guard began to frisk Detective Kang, looking for a wire.

"Please, please!" I pray to myself that he wouldn't find her badge.

Luckily, he didn't find anything and just snatched her gun from her.

"Huh? When G said you were seeing someone, I genuinely thought he was fucking with me. Guess it wasn't worth it to bring you out here just to find out if it was true," Rei began to sulk.

"Wtf!" I kept on thinking.

Jackson suddenly cleared his throat.

"Sorry to interrupt your weird love triangle but are we just gonna let Yuta bleed out?" J asked as he pointed at the guy starting to pass out on the floor.

"Right. Get him up and take him to the hospital," Rei told the guards.

"Sorry, The gun went off and accidentally hit my brother... but since you're here," Rei said as the guards dragged Yuta out.

"Take back G's new shipment," She finished off as she threw 3 duffle bags in front of us.

Jackson and I looked at each other.

Haerin walked up to grab a duffle bag the J and I did the same.

"Happy travels!" Rei said in a dry tone.

We all started to walk out of the office when Rei suddenly said, "Y/n-chan... next time I see you... don't let me kiss you if you have a girlfriend. It gives off the wrong idea."

Haerin gave me a death glare and we all walked out of the venue.

We loaded the bags into Jackson's car and he drove off. I rode back to meet the group in Detective Kang's car and she immediately hit me when I got in the passenger's seat.

"She kissed You!!?? You let her kiss you!?!" Haerin began to yell at me as she smacked my head and started to drive off.

"I didn't even have a chance to react!! She just kissed me out of nowhere!!" I tried to explain.

"I want you to get one thing straight, Y/n-ssi" Haerin said as she pulled my ear.

"You're mine. Only Mine.... and unless you wanna end up in prison for your endless crimes, I suggest you start taking our relationship serious because from now on... I'm not leaving your side," Detective Kang scolded as she pull my ear even harder.

"Ooww, oowww! Okay!" I yelled.

Haerin finally let go of my ear and I felt like could finally breath.

"What's gotten into you anyway? Less than 24 hours ago, you were yelling at me for putting you in harms way," I asked in frustration.

"I just don't trust whatever is going on with this Rei girl," Haerin coldly answered me then started spending down the freeway.

-

-

-

-

-

-