"My baby, please don't leave me, Mommy is gonna die" she whispered, going to and fro.

MINUTES LATER***

The Doctor came out of the ward Hyeonji was in and Mrs. Kim rushed towards him, looking at him expectantly.

"How's my baby? Nothing is wrong, right?" She asked, holding her breath. The Doctor had a sober look on his face and that worried her a lot.

"Your daughter had a heart failure and it's at its final stage, which means she needs a donor right now. If it takes too long, then I'm sorry to say we might lose her" the Doctor said.

Mrs. Kim legs wobbled and she fell to the floor, her eyes wide like she just saw a ghost.

"My Hyeon?" She stuttered.

"You need to get yourself together ma'am, there isn't time anymore. We'll also try our best and see if we can find a donor within 24 hours" the Doctor said and walked away.

"No, no, not my baby. Not my daughter" Mrs. Kim shook her head vehemently, her lips trembling badly.

Just then, she received a call on her phone, she wasn't supposed to pick it, but seeing it was her husband calling, she picked it immediately.

"Am I speaking with Mrs. Kim please?" She heard a female's voice.

"Yes, who are you? Where's my husband? Why are you with his phone?"

"I'm Nurse Rose from Samsung Hospital, your husband was involved in an accident and is currently in our hospital"

Mrs. Kim' eyes went wide.

"My husband? No, please, what room is he in?" She asked. Thankfully, that was the hospital Hyeonji was admitted in.

"Room 07" the nurse said.

She hanged up and dashed to the receptionist, asking for the room 07

She got there and met her husband on the bed, his arms and head were bandaged but he's perfectly fine.

"Honey!" She rushed to him in tears.

"How did this happen? How?"

"I was involved in an accident on my way to get Hyeonji her drugs, but I'm fine. How's our daughter? Have you taken her to the hospital?" Mr. Kim asked worriedly.

"Hyeonji is also here in the hospital but...." She stopped.

"Our daughter is suffering from a heart disease, she needs a donor. Honey, our baby is dying" she cried.

"What?"

"I don't know what to do, I can't lose my baby, I can't"

"Where's the Doctor?" Mr. Kim asked.

The Doctor entered at that moment.

"Doctor, any news?" Mrs. Kim asked.

The Doctor shook his head sadly.

"I'll be the donor," Mr. Kim blurted out.

Mrs. Kim turned to him in shock.

"No, not you honey. No,"

"I'll give my heart to my daughter, she's my jewel, I can't afford to lose her" Mr. Kim said.

"Honey! No, I won't accept that!" Mrs. Kim shouted.

"Do you know what you're saying sir? You're going to lose your life" the Doctor said.

"I'm ready," Mr. Kim said, determination evident in his voice.

"Then we need to perform a surgery on you now, we don't have much time left" The Doctor said and quickly went out

Mr. Kim faced his wife.

🔞 HIS OBSESSION 🔞  (Craving for the whole of him). JIKOOK FANFIC (BXB) MPREG जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें