Alliance with a General?

It's been about over twelve hours and everyone has been either relaxing, or training and for those who need it, sleeping. Raven was being ignored by everyone and is starting to get sick of it. Once everyone was ready for the viewing, they make it to their seats and Shadow appears with green lighting around his body.

 Once everyone was ready for the viewing, they make it to their seats and Shadow appears with green lighting around his body

Shadow: Welcome back to the viewing room! I hope you've all enjoyed yourselves.

Everyone-Raven: yes.

Raven: I bet it was great, but I wouldn't know since I WAS KNOCKED OUT!

Qrow: And who's fault is that if it isn't you?

Yang: Bitch all you want Raven, nobody cares.

She holds herself in her seat, wanting to attack them. But she knows Shadow won't let them attack each other, so she keeps to herself and shuts up.

Shadow: Now as I said before, we are now going to see the FUTURE!!!

Ruby: oooooo, I hope it's gonna be awesome!

Nora: Let's see some broken legs!

Ren: Nora, calm down.

Soranik: I wonder what will happen on Earth, now that the Regime is disbanded.

Atrocitus: I know there will still be great rage on that planet.

Blake: That's probably just Superman and Wonder Bitch's you'll feel.

Ghira: BLAKE?!

Kali: Oh calm down hun, she's right.

Ghira: That doesn't mean I like hearing MY little girl talking like that!

Tai: Why do you think I got Ruby to keep the Swear Jar?

Shadow: Alright everyone, let's get on with the viewing.

Raven: About fucking time!

Ruby: SWEAR JAR!!!

Raven(thoughts): SHIT!!!

It's been about two weeks since the fall of the Regime and the imprisonment of Superman, Damian and the rest. The world has been doing the best they can to get things back in order, and with their help they can.

Ozpin: It's good that the world is finally calming down from the Regime.

Ironwood: Let's just hope we can do the same when we return home.