"Fuck, don't say anymore. The more you analyze, the scarier it seems!" KiBum shivered. "There's also the possibility that she started liking Tae Bro after coming to college!"

"We've only been here for 2 months, so it's very unlikely for someone I've barely met to become this infatuated with me......" Taehyung gave a bitter smile: "Alright, you guys don't have to worry about this anymore. When I see her, I'll know."

KiBum: "But the problem is that she's not willing to meet."

Taehyung: "She'll still have to go pick up the item, right?"

KiBum: "That is true."

"See if you can ask her to change the location to another place. A library's too big, and if anything happens, we can't make a big fuss there." Taehyung look towards Sung Hoon and asked with a smile: "Yo, info broker, do you know of a good location?"

Sung Hoon confidently replied, "You came to the right person! Hehe, I know just the place......"

The next day, 5:23pm.

KiBum furtively sneaked into the 2nd economics building's post grad study room.

At this time, most students had gone to the cafeteria to eat, so the building was empty.

Clutching his heavily beating chest, he entered room M-202 and placed a pen and an empty plastic bottle into the second desk in the second row...... After completing this task, he walked out like nothing happened.

It wasn't until he left the building that he sent a text to Catherine:

KiBum: I've left the items.

After that, he reported to the room 412 group chat:

KiBum: I did it, now it's up to you guys!

Taehyung: Ok.

Sung Hoon: Ok.

KiBum: Where's Jimin?

Jimin: ok...

KiBum: Good luck!

The three of them hid in various locations in the building, currently waiting for their prey to show up. But for some reason, Jimin felt that this was just a bit, chuunibyou...... If it wasn't to help Taehyung, he would have coldly refused to participate.

At 5:40, a feminine figure appeared. She wore a small backpack, sunglasses, and a mask, looking exactly like the person KiBum described.

Jimin: Recognize her?

Taehyung: Not sure......

Hearing Catherine's footsteps reach the second floor, the three of them all moved. Jimin and Sung Hoon went to the only two staircases to seal her escape routes, and Taehyung proceeded alone to room M-202.

As soon as Catherine retrieved the items, she looked up and saw her crush standing at the door.

She had considered the possibility of KiBum double-crossing her, but she simply couldn't give up this chance because she loved Taehyung too much, loved him to the point that despite knowing this could be a trap, she'd still fly straight into it like a moth to a flame...

But she never expected that Taehyung would arrive so quickly.

Taehyung stood there, and due to the backlight, his face was cast in shadow, expression uncertain. He closely observed her and then respectfully called out her name: "You are......Ji-soo?"

This appeared in the group chat:

Taehyung: I caught her and we're going to have a talk. You guys can leave first, don't wait for me."