Looking over the file his eyes fall on the name MM.

Arjun: "MM". Arjun said in a surprised tone making Sakshi look at him with a smile.

Sakshi: "Hain MM tumhara favourite musician".

Arjun:"Par tumhe lagta hain he will work with us".

Sakta:"Aur wo work kyun nahi karaga".

Arjun:"Because he never make any public appearances neither he show his face in his music videos, he sings in darkness, no one know how MM looks like".

Sakshi:"Aryy toh ismein problem kiya hain, he want privacy na so we will gave him, we will not force him to reveal his face or make any appearance in the album, simple". Sakshi said making arjun looked at him in disbelief.

Arjun:"Sakshi do you really think everything is that easy, jab media ko pata chala ga ka we cast MM as a singer in our album, people and media will go crazy.

It will become hard to keep his identity private and safe from everyone".

Sakshi:"I know arjun issiliya hum project ki shooting khatam hona ka baad project ka aur uska artists ki anoucment karenga, kaisa hain mera idea".

Arjun:"Idea toh acha hain, but do you think he will agree for this project?".

Sakshi:"Try toh karhe sakta hain hum arjun".

Arjun:"Hmmm, tum sahi kah rahi ho hum try toh kar hi sakte hain, ek kam karo send him email that we want him to work in our album as a lead singer.

We will accept all the conditions he will have be it's about privacy or any other thing". Arjun said.

Sakshi:"I will inform the team arjun, aur yeh lo yeh kuch actors ki file hain jo humare project mein work karenga". Before sakshi can forward the file arjun stopped her, making her confused.

Sakshi:"Kya hua arjun". She asked confusedly.

Arjun:"Sakshi mujhe tum par pura yakeen hain agar tumna choose kiya hoga toh best hi hoga". Arjun said softly making her blush.

"Sakshi" Arjun said making sakshi looked at him "Bolo arjun kiya baat hain".

" Mujhe Tumse Jaruri baat karni hai" Arjun said hesitantly, " bolo arjun tum kab se ke hichkichane (hesitately) lag gaye".

"Baitho pahle", Arjun said, he make her sit on the couch.

Arjun:"Sakshi mujhe tumhe ek sach aur bohut important baat batana hain". Arjun said seriously and hesitantly, not understanding how to reveal the truth.

Sakshi:"Bolo arjun kya baat hain, tumhe pata hain na chahe kuch bhi hogai mein hamesha tumhare sath rahungi" She said softly while squeezing his hand, in a way providing comfort.

Arjun:"Shakshi mannu zinda hain". Arjun said shocking her.

Sakshi:"Kya Kahe raha hon tum arjun, mazak toh nahi kar raha". She said with tears.

Arjun:"Tumhe sach mein lagta hain ka mein apna mannu ka vishay mein mazak karunga".

Sakshi:"Nahi arjun bilkull bhi nahi, par tumhe kaisa pata chala I mean yeh sab kaisa".

Arjun tells her everything from start, and by the end she was crying her heart out, arjun immediately hug her.

It really different feelings and emotions for her, she is feeling happy that her child is safe and alive, but hurt that he doesn't remember them.

She felt bad, that despite having such a big wealth family her child has to live in orphanage, craving for love and attention, not able to fulfill the basic needs of him.

The same emotion which arjun felt. He don't know how to console her when he himself feeling the same emotions.

He felt guilty, why he didn't try more harder to find manik, if he try more hard to find manik, so maybe they could get their baby back earlier. 

He hate himself, the fear he had inside him was too big.

He is feeling scared, what if manik leave him after knowing the whole truth he don't want to lose him again.

He want to spend some more time with him, teaching him how to take care of himself, playing with him, pamper him, bearing his tantrums, creating every memory again which they missed.

But

But, the fear of losing him grip his heart, what if his baby start hating him and leave him.

Sakshi sensed no movement in arjun and she understood what arjun is thinking.

She know him too well for his own good.

She have to make him understand.

~~~

Hope you like the update.

Will manik leave arjun after knowing the whole truth?.

Who is MM?.

Some words for helly and manik bonding.

Take care💜.