Attention Please!!

Helloooooo Everyone!!!! I am alive don't worry... So, I have finally decided to resume writing stories from tomorrow...

This will be posted on each and every on going story

But...

Before we move forward with the story... Here is something I want to make it pretty clear... For those who request... I appreciate it... For those who enjoy the story regardless of Who is Top/bottom... I love you... But those who literally force me to write Bottom Yoongi and talk trash about the ships I prefer...

Well, first thing first... All of my stories will be TOP YOONGI...

I barely write Smuts but just to make few things clear here is the pattern that will be followed in each and every story I write:

All the Yoongi ships (Top Yoongi)

2seok and Namseok (Top Hoseok and for other Jin and Namjoon ships... It will be Top Jin and Joon... Except for Namjin it will be switch)

I appreciate if you guys give love to the plot instead of Top/Bottom... And Which ship is real and which is not... FYI... None of the ship is real... So, how about you enjoy the story instead of writing long ass paragraphs about Taekook and Yoonmin being Real and Yoonkook, Taegi or Yoonjin should not exist?

The only exception I will make for the requested stories as many of you have politely asked to write certain plot...

No hate to anyone...And I love you guys!!!