Chapter 9 - Truth

Jungkook and Yoongi were now sitting on the bed... facing each other as Yoongi started speaking "Before I tell you everything I want to know something about you as well... So far I know that your parents abandoned you because you came out as gay to them and after that you started living on your own but what were you doing in the middle of the road that day?" Jungkook sighed heavily "Dude if you were going to ask about my tragically fucked up life then I think we should sleep" the younger male layed down covered himself in duvet... Yoongi raised an eyebrow "Fine... you can go to sleep but don't blame me if you end up in a situation where nobody would be able to save you"

That made Jungkook sit straight and look directly into Yoongi's eyes to figure out if he was lying or not... But Yoongi's eyes were speaking the truth... "FINEEEEEEEEE... There is nothing much about me anyways... Since a young age I knew I was into men... It was hard to accept the reality but you can't help it either right? I have done an MBA but as it wasn't from any prestigious college I failed to get a decent job... At the end I started working as a florist when my parents left no choice for me to earn and feed myself... Life was never easy for me... working 3 shifts in a day to afford both rent and food... and whenever I failed to do that I used to sleep empty stomach because sleeping without food is still better than sleep without a roof... That day I was actually looking for a new job as I got fired 2 days prior but got engulfed in thoughts and didn't paid attention to where I was going until I was flying in the air and *BOOM* everything went black" He dramatically ended his story...

Yoongi took a few minutes to process everything... Being born in a wealthy family he has never been in a situation where he had to choose between food and shelter... His father is a well known surgeon and mother is a lawyer... He felt bad for the younger male in front of him... Now, he is feeling guilty for bringing the other male into the mess. He himself has no idea about what will happen next...

"I am sorry" Yoongi mumbled... Jungkook frowned "you don't have to feel bad for it... I am ov-" Yoongi shook his head "No... I am sorry for bringing you into this mess" the younger male tilted his head in confusion "What do you mean?" Yoongi started crying "I don't understand why him?" ... he was overwhelmed with everything... he can't mourn his husband's death properly and the worst part... he have no idea who and why somebody killed his husband "Why would someone target my baby?"

Jungkook's eyes grew wide "What do you mean by 'Target'? It was an accident, right?... His car hit me and we both ended up in the hospital" Yoongi shook his head... "No, it wasn't an accident... Taehyung was killed... He was shot... a bullet went through his head and that resulted in an accident" if Jungkook was shocked before he was at the verge of having a heart attack right now... "Why would someone want to kill a person like Taehyung?... I mean I don't know much about him but whatever Mr. Min said about him... It seems like he was a great man" Yoongi's lips twitched upwards... "Indeed...Taehyung was the most amazing man on this planet earth... and that's why we want to find out who is the culprit... I won't let that person have a peaceful life" Yoongi's words were laced with venom... Not thinking twice Jungkook wrapped his arms around Yoongi which definitely shocked the raven haired... "I am so sorry this happened to you... you guys were so great together... you guys had everything a person could wish for... Damn I wished for the same life not with this much fortune but definitely a life with a loving husband, a cute child, decent job and small yet beautiful house but I always knew I can't have that... but you and Taehyung... you both were perfect... god why is life so unfair... I really wish it was me instead of T-" Jungkook stopped talking as a hand covered his mouth...

"Please... I request you to not say something like this... Life is a precious gift... It may be hard right now but things will get better one day... You will get a job, you will buy a house and you will eventually find someone who will love you with the bottom of their heart...and-" Yoongi's words halted when Jungkook started laughing... "Sorry... I didn't mean to laugh but are you sure about it? With this face" Jungkook pointed a finger towards his face "I would be able to go out and find somebody to love? Will you let me go out and date someone else with your husband's face and heart?" Realization hit Yoongi like a storm... Of course, he can't let Jungkook go... but does he have a right to keep him?

"Hey... aren't you afraid that a person will try to kill you knowing that he/she killed Taehyung?" Yoongi changed the subject... He doesn't want to think about it... "Not really... if anything I want to help you guys reach the culprit... I want that person to suffer the most who dared to destroy one happy family..."

"Thank you" Yoongi replied earnestly... he was so grateful that Jungkook wants to help him... In all honesty he was scared that Jungkook would want to leave knowing Taehyung was killed and he is at risk with the same face but he can feel the serenity in Jungkook's words... "You don't have to thank me for anything... I have no purpose in my life... but Taehyung deserves justice... and I will do everything to help... Oh oh... wait... do you think Jimin has something to do with Taheyung's murder? I mean he was giving me some weird vibes"

"No... Jimin can't do that"

"Why not? And How can you be so sure?"

"Because-

Jimin is the officer working on Taehyung's case"

*No proofread*

Jimin is too cute to commit a crime...