Chapter 7 - Alive?

Yoongi chocked on his food and his eyes grew wide when SeokJin's loud voice echoed in their entire house... Tae-hee covered her ears with both of her hands and Jungkook well, he was just confused...

Before anyone could understand three gorgeous men walked into the dining room...

Jungkook stared at them with big curious eyes... "Jin Hyung I-" Yoongi was trying to speak but stopped when Jin glared at him but as soon as his eyes met with Jungkook's confused ones... Jin's eyes softened and got filled with tears... "Tae bear" within a second Jungkook was pulled into a bone crushing hug by Jin...

"My baby... Your Hyung is sorry... I should have been there with you... Sorry... I am so sorry..." SeokJin was sobbing on Jungkook's shoulder who was awkwardly patting his back while looking at Yoongi for help...

"Hyung You-" Once again Yoongi's words got cut by SeokJin "I KNOW... I know that he lost his memories... But I can't help it... He is my brother... My baby brother" SeokJin was still held the younger male tight... "Hyung... I... Can't... Breath" Jungkook managed to utter and he wasn't lying... The hug was putting pressure on his surgical wound that is still healing...

"Aish... I am sorry Tae bear... Forgive your Hyung" even though SeokJin apologized he still didn't let go of Jungkook... Yoongi looked at Namjoon and mouthed 'take your husband away from mine' and Namjoon did...

After little protest from the oldest male they finally managed to pull SeokJin away from Jungkook... But as soon as they got away SeokJin went close to Yoongi and smacked the back of his head... "Oww Hyung why?"

"Why? You want to know WHY? First you hid the news of Taehyung's accident... For 6 weeks you kept making excuses and yesterday you finally called saying Taehyung got into an accident and lost his memories... Don't you think you deserve more than just on smack?" Jin said while raising his hand but stopped when he left a tug on his pant...

He looked down at Tae-hee who was looking at him with puppy dog eyes (just like Taehyung) and cute pout (like Yoongi)... "Please don't hit Dad anymore Uncle... Please" she plead and who can say no to that say... SeokJin sighed and pick Tae-hee up "lucky for you Tae-hee is here or else I would have burned you alive"

Yoongi gave him a tight-lipped smile... Jungkook was watching everything with wide eyes... "I really wish I had a brother like him" he thought while looking at Jin who was still glaring at Yoongi... Namjoon cleared his throat "Yoongi Hyung, I think you should introduce us to Taehyung" the said male nodded and went closer to Jungkook...

He pointed a finger towards Jin "He is your elder brother... as you already know by now... his name is Kim SeokJin and he can be really scary" he whispered the last part in Jungkook's ear which the younger male giggle softly... Jin narrowed his eyes at the couple "What did he said?" The younger male shook his head "Nothing Hyung, he said you are the most handsome man alive"