86

After confirming the location of Chu Muyu, Chu Suiyun, Chu Tian and Yu Ze drove to find it. The location of Omega stayed in an unfamiliar residential area. Chu Tian asked Chu Suiyun if he knew where it was. Chu Suiyun frowned and thought for a moment, but he didn't have the impression that anyone he knew lived there.

The destination was too far away from the villa, and it took the three of them more than an hour to arrive at full speed.

After arriving, what appeared in front of the three of them was a not-so-small residential area with more than a dozen buildings, most of which were more than a dozen stories tall. If they only had a vague position, finding someone in this community would be like finding a needle in a haystack.

In desperation, Chu Tian said to Yu Ze: "Give permission."

Yu Ze nodded, took out the computer and started to operate it, which he brought with him in case he found out that the destination was a residential area. Soon, Yu Ze got the precise location of Chu Muyu, and it was accurate to a certain floor of a certain building.

"Building 8, 10th floor." Yu Ze told the father and son the location, then hesitated for a moment, gritted his teeth and said, "Mr. Chu, the mobile phone has detected abnormal pheromone fluctuations. Although the concentration has not reached the level of the fever period at this time, considering the mobile phone The fact that she didn’t carry it close to her body, and that Xiaoyu is a just-adult Omega, it’s very likely that Xiaoyu has actually entered a fever period.”

Upon hearing this, Chu Suiyun quickly unbuckled his seat belt and pushed the door to get out of the car. He is tall and has long legs, and he walked a long way in a second or two. Chu Tian and Yu Ze came to their senses and got out of the car to follow.

The access control of the community was in vain, Chu Suiyun calmly talked to the security guards and was let through. Stepping into the community, Chu Suiyun unconsciously accelerated his speed again until he was almost running.

During the more than an hour on the road, Chu Suiyun thought about it for a long time, and already had a faint guess in his heart.

Chu Muyu's personality is not extroverted, and her interpersonal relationship is very simple. The only classmates who got close to her in high school were Liao Xiaoyuan and two or three other Omegas. After going to university, Chu Suiyun only knew that Shen Qingdeng had a close relationship with him.

The residential area identified by Yu Ze was not the home of any of Chu Muyu's high school friends, so Chu Suiyun naturally cast suspicion on Shen Qingdeng.

And just now, Yu Ze said that the mobile phone detected Xiao Yu's pheromone fluctuations.

Chu Suiyun didn't dare to think about what would happen when an Alpha and an Omega were alone in a room during the first fever period, there was no need to guess at all.

Even if Chu Suiyun won't stop Xiao Yu from dating Shen Qingdeng, it doesn't mean he can directly accept Shen Qingdeng as his younger brother's Alpha.

Chu Suiyun walked into the 8th building, the elevator just reached the 1st floor, he stepped into the elevator, did not have time to wait for his father and Yu Ze who were still behind him, he was the first to press the 10th floor, the elevator door closed immediately, and started to go up.

Tens of seconds later, the elevator door opened, Chu Suiyun raised his eyes, a cold light flashed in his eyes, and walked out of the elevator aggressively.

Walking through the corner of the elevator, Chu Suiyun was caught off guard and saw a person sitting at the door, and couldn't help being stunned.

On the opposite side, Shen Qingdeng was sitting in front of the door with his head down, his legs spread apart, one leg propped up, and his arms resting on his legs.