54

The moment he saw Levis, Chu Suiyun's first reaction was: It's over, this guy knows his true identity. But the next moment Chu Suiyun remembered that he had lost his pretense in front of Qin Miao, and miraculously calmed down.

Qin Miao's expression was not relaxed after seeing Levis. If Chu Suiyun turned his head to look carefully, he could find the faint hostility in Alpha's eyes.

No one greeted Levis, but he was still very cheeky. He took out the red envelope and handed it to Chu Suiyun: "Congratulations."

Seeing that he had no intention of making trouble for the time being, Chu Suiyun could only accept the red envelope first, but as soon as he raised his hand, Qin Miao grabbed his wrist and stopped his movement.

"Sir, please show your invitation card." Qin Miao's voice was cold and unkind.

Levis raised his eyebrows and looked at Chu Suiyun: "Didn't you tell your husband that I am your friend?"

Chu Suiyun understood Qin Miao's attitude from his behavior, and he didn't intend to disobey Qin Miao, who was his master, not to mention that Chu Suiyun didn't want to deal with Levi's either.

So Chu Suiyun did not speak for Levis.

The three of them stood in a stalemate at the gate of the courtyard, Levis naturally didn't have an invitation card, and the news of his engagement ceremony was all heard from Feng Miao's subordinates. Qin Miao was unwilling to let him go, and Chu Suiyun had no plans to rescue him.

The turning point happened after Qin Han appeared.

Today is my younger brother's engagement ceremony, Qin Han didn't need to prepare at home, so he went to work in the company as usual. But after all, it is a major event in his brother's life. He left work early this morning and just arrived home at this time.

As soon as I got home, what I saw was the scene of the host and the guests standing in a stalemate in front of the courtyard.

Qin Han approached curiously, and found that the guest blocked outside was actually Levis who was discussing cooperation with him recently, so he couldn't help asking: "Second, what happened?"

It was not Qin Miao who answered him, but Chu Suiyun: "Brother, this gentleman has no invitation card."

This sentence can be regarded as showing that he and Qin Miao are on the same front, and Levis still maintains the posture of holding the red envelope in his hand, curling his lips helplessly upon hearing this.

"Mr. Levis?" Qin Han pretended to recognize him just now, and came over to shake hands with him, "I didn't expect you to have time to attend the engagement ceremony of my sister-in-law, and we didn't think carefully about not sending you an invitation." , it is really because I am afraid of disturbing you. But since you have come in person, there is no reason why you should not be welcome, please come in quickly."

As he said that, Qin Han stretched out his hand to push aside his younger brother who was blocking the door, and invited Levi to come in.

Levi's got the advantage and immediately behaved, and said innocently to Qin Han: "Your brother blocked the door just now, I thought I was not welcome."

"Of course not. It's just that young people are always stubborn in doing things. Because they haven't met you much, they act rudely. Please forgive me." Qin Han explained with a smile.

Following Qin Han into the courtyard, Levis did not forget to turn around and look at Chu Suiyun, giving him a smug smile.

Chu Suiyun sighed helplessly.

With Qin Han's words, it is impossible for the two of them to continue to obstruct them, and it is not good to be seen by passing guests at the door. Chu Suiyun quickly adjusted his mentality.