30

After hearing this, Chu Suiyun put his gaze back on the suitcase, fastened the suitcase, and ruthlessly refused: "Don't even think about it."

Qin Miao raised her eyebrows, and discussed with him: "Come and stay at my house on Friday night, so you don't have to get up early the next day to go on your way."

"Impossible." Chu Suiyun stood up the box expressionlessly and pulled out the lever.

Qin Miao continued to work hard: "My mother said that she would come in the morning, and the elderly get up earlier. You need to get up early when you come from home."

"It's not just waking up early." Chu Suiyun said indifferently, "I woke up at five o'clock this morning, just because of your crap, and it's not like I can't get up."

It was impossible for him to agree to Qin Miao's request to stay at his house temporarily. It would have been nice to sleep more, but what happened to Xiao Yu recently made Chu Suiyun dare not relax, and tried to stay by Xiao Yu's side as much as possible.

Qin Miao took a step forward, stretched out his hand to hold Chu Suiyun's cheek: "It's because I saw you getting up so early today, with a haggard face, and I couldn't bear it."

Chu Suiyun slapped Qin Miao's paw away from his face, and warned: "You accept your play, there is no one else here, who is it for?"

"Why is it just a show?" Qin Miao honestly withdrew her hand, "Can't it be an expression of true feelings?"

Can, why not. It seems that although Qin Miao and Xiao Yu really have nothing to do, his reputation as a scumbag is justified. What a scumbag, it's normal to see one love the other, and if you show your true feelings, who is going to laugh to death?

Chu Suiyun lowered his head and snorted, looked up at Qin Miao: "Then you have to accept it even more, be careful to regret it."

Qin Miao looked back into Chu Suiyun's eyes, there seemed to be a flash of light in his eyes, but he didn't say anything in the end.

Chu Suiyun packed the box in his hand, turned his eyes away, pushed **** on Qin Miao's chest, and gently pushed him away from his face.

"I've finished what you asked me to do. I still have something to do, so I'm leaving first." Chu Suiyun walked to the gate and said while changing his shoes.

After speaking, without waiting for Qin Miao's answer, he opened the door, pulled the box and left without hesitation.

Qin Miao stood at the porch, watching the door of her house being closed coldly in front of her eyes, and shook her head helplessly.

Later, Qin Miao received a call from her mother.

Qin's mother's tone was full of anticipation, and she asked her son: "Second brother, tell me what kind of person your partner is, I've been practicing these few days."

Qin Miao was puzzled: "Practice what?"

"Practice how to meet your daughter-in-law! You told me that he was a little shy, and I was always worried. What should I do if I was so scared? If he ran away, wouldn't you be a bachelor?" Qin's mother was full of worries.

"..." Qin Miao rubbed her hair, "It's okay, just be kind. By the way, there is something I want to talk to Mom about."

"What's up?"

"On Saturday, you probably don't plan to come early in the morning?" Qin Miao asked.

Qin's mother, whose mind was pierced, covered her mouth and weakly denied: "How could it be, how could it be, I will definitely come back in the morning."