15

After several seconds, Dong Kejie remembered to bend down to pick up the glasses on the ground.

It shouldn't be so shocking, Chu Suiyun complained silently in his heart, his gaze unconsciously followed Dong Kejie's movement of picking up his glasses.

As a result, after this chase, he caught sight of another unexpected person out of the corner of his eye.

He Huan stood about two meters to the side of the two people's seats, staring at Chu Suiyun in disbelief.

His expression told Chu Suiyun honestly that he also heard what he just said.

Well, there was one more person who was so shocked that he was speechless.

After meeting Chu Suiyun's eyes, He Huan trembled, and then regained his composure, walked over and sat down beside Dong Kejie.

Dong Kejie also put on his eyes again at this moment, returning to his usual prudish appearance.

He Huan sat on the seat, rarely speaking as actively as in the past, but kept silent, raising his eyes to peek at Chu Suiyun from time to time, and then quickly looked away.

Omega's gaze passed across Chu Suiyun's neck where the Band-Aid was pasted several times, and Chu Suiyun naturally felt it.

The eyes that had to be seen or not glanced over, and it seemed that a piece of dog's tail grass was scratching his neck, and Chu Suiyun subconsciously touched the band-aid.

"Okay, don't look at it, Huanhuan." Finally, Chu Suiyun couldn't take it anymore, and reminded him loudly.

He Huan looked away and smiled embarrassedly.

The sight finally disappeared, Chu Suiyun heaved a sigh of relief, and asked He Huan: "Why are you here?"

"I asked Huanhuan to come here." The person who answered was Dong Kejie, "You told me to discuss about Xiaoyu. I thought that the three of us were involved in this matter, so I asked one more person to come and brainstorm."

In the end, who would have thought that you would say such a breaking news right after you came up, which made us both skeptical about life.

Dong Kejie and He Huan looked at each other, and they both read the same sentence from each other's eyes.

Chu Suiyun supported his forehead.

"What's going on, Brother Yun, why were you bitten by Qin Miao?" He Huan asked.

Chu Suiyun briefly told He Huan about his last action with Dong Kejie, and finally commented: "Qin Miao is a lecherous and wretched A, on the surface he looks like a human, but in fact the belt is too loose to hang .”

If it wasn't like this, how could you say anything to an Omega who just met a few times!

"Then are you okay, what did the doctor say?" He Huan asked with concern.

Chu Suiyun shook his head: "It's nothing, it's just a fever, just take some medicine."

He looked at Dong Kejie again, and said, "The point is not me, but Xiaoyu. Today I finally understand why we sent Xiaoyu the photo of Qin Miao kissing with others, and he didn't respond."

"Why?" He Huan and Dong Kejie asked in unison.

Chu Suiyun clenched his fist on the table, gritted his teeth with hatred, and bit out every word.

"Because Xiao Yu and Qin Miao are not lovers at all."

Hearing this, both Dong Kejie and He Huan were a little confused, but they were not innocent middle school students after all, so they quickly realized the meaning of Chu Suiyun's words.

Let Go Of My Little Brother And Come At Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें