73

Chu Suiyun put the food away, leaned out of the kitchen again, and only after confirming that Qin Miao did not continue to call, came out with the food again.

Qin Miao looked at him unconsciously, and saw that he looked similar to the man on the computer just now, and the last trace of doubt in his heart was dispelled.

There is such a coincidence, Qin Miao did not expect that Chu Suiyun, who was accidentally involved in this turmoil, has such a layer of identity. After all, judging from the performance of Chu Suiyun's gestures, he is more like a wealthy but ordinary family. The eldest son, not the son of Chu Tian who controls the entire Tingyu.

Chu Tian protected his children very well, or the outside world didn't even know if he had children. He himself became known to the general public only a few years ago. Before that, like everyone who worked quietly, his reputation only existed among scholars in the field of federal research neck rings. It wasn't until a few years ago that he served as Tingyu's general counsel with a high profile and mature products that the outside world knew that Tingyu's core technology came from this man and his researchers.

The relationship between Chutian and Tingyu is not as simple as that of a researcher and a technology company. The technology he possesses makes him already qualified to be the master of Tingyu. He himself is also a man of skill. Instead of accepting Tingyu's acquisition, he joined the board of directors and became one of several major shareholders.

If Tingyu's cooperation with the Maxson family is really a deal, the purpose is to rescue Chu Suiyun, one can imagine Chutian's influence within Tingyu.

But if Chu Suiyun had such a strong father, why didn't he mention it to him along the way?

If he had known that Chu Suiyun's father was Chu Tian, ​​he would never take the risk of offending Chu Tian and take action against him. Qin Miao has been learning how to be a shrewd businessman since he was a teenager, and it is best not to act rashly for anything that may bring risks to his own business.

"Why stare at me, aren't you hungry?" Chu Suiyun's voice came from above.

While Qin Miao was in a trance, Chu Suiyun had already put away the dishes and chopsticks, and came to him and urged him impatiently.

Qin Miao raised her head, looked at Chu Suiyun, saw that he was talking to her in a familiar tone, as usual, and suddenly smiled in relief.

In fact, I shouldn't have any mood changes because of knowing Chu Suiyun's identity. Just like when Chu Suiyun learned that he was the second young master of the Qin family, his attitude didn't change at all. He treated himself like an ordinary friend, as if he was used to it, and he didn't want to use himself to seek any benefits, and he didn't become respectful because of it. , restrained, or overthinking.

Such a person has an overly pure state of mind. Since this was what attracted him to him, he shouldn't change his attitude just because of his status change.

When they met in a crisis, they put aside the identities bestowed on each other by society. They were just two fugitives living together in a foreign land, and they were just two mortal wombs who could be hurt or die. Qin Miao felt that if he changed his attitude towards Chu Suiyun to other young masters, they would no longer be able to communicate with each other.

The corner of Qin Miao's mouth slowly pulled out a malicious arc, and deliberately lowered her voice: "I'm hungry, I'm hungry when I see you."

Chu Suiyun was stunned for a moment, and his heart was suddenly turned upside down. Qin Miao's frivolous words and expressions made him at a loss.