7

After talking on the phone with his younger brother, Chu Suiyun showed both kindness and power, mainly because he lied and said that he would never go to him, so he managed to find out where Chu Muyu and Qin Miao had dinner.

The group of three drove to the restaurant, and when they arrived, Chu Suiyun discovered that the restaurant was located in a chain hotel.

Sitting in a remote booth in the restaurant, Chu Suiyun gritted his teeth with hatred, holding the teacup, the veins on the back of his hands were showing: "This **** **** actually took my brother to the restaurant in the hotel for dinner, what do you want to do next? ?hateful!"

He Huan understood that Chu Suiyun took a close look at his younger brother, so he patted him on the back and said softly, "Don't be angry, don't be angry."

"How can you not be angry!" Although Chu Suiyun was angry, he still remembered to lower his voice and pointed at Chu Muyu's table, "Look at Qin Miao, an idiot who is absent-minded and playing with his phone while having dinner with my brother, how can this Alpha Can you entrust it for life?"

He Huan followed Chu Suiyun's words.

The three of them sat in a corner of the restaurant, inconspicuous, but with a wide view, they could clearly see other seats.

Qin Miao and Chu Muyu were sitting not far from them, with a translucent partition in the middle, which became their cover, but did not block their sight.

The two sat opposite each other, with food in front of them, Chu Muyu was sipping meat, and Qin Miao was flicking his phone carelessly, neither food nor young Omega seemed attractive to him.

Unable to see his younger brother's hot face sticking to the scumbag's cold ass, Chu Suiyun said to his two friends: "Dong Er, call Xiao Yu now and find a way to get him away. Huanhuan, you stay here to prevent accidents."

"Okay." The two of them agreed in unison.

After assigning the task, Dong Kejie called Chu Muyu. After a few busy tones, the three of them watched Chu Muyu pick up the phone.

"Hello, Xiaoyu?" Dong Kejie answered the phone, gave the other two a look, and continued, "I came to look for your brother, but he's not at home, and the phone can't be reached. What happened to him?"

Chu Muyu on the other end of the phone said something, and the three of them saw his younger brother standing up in a hurry and running out of the restaurant.

Seeing the anxious look on his younger brother's face, Chu Suiyun poked Dong Kejie with his elbow, and blamed him for finding such a reason to make his younger brother worry.

Dong Kejie doesn't care about Chu Suiyun, this guy will lose his wits when it comes to his younger brother's affairs, so he concentrates on dealing with Chu Muyu on the phone.

Chu Muyu left, and Qin Miao was the only one left. Chu Suiyun took a deep breath and was about to die when He Huan suddenly grabbed his wrist.

He turned his head and looked over puzzled.

He Huanyu said earnestly: "Remember, after you passed by, you pretended to be an Omega who couldn't control the pheromone because of illness. Don't say too much, just pour it into his arms."

Chu Suiyun's face changed: "This, this is not good."

He Huan said seriously: "What's the problem? Omega perfume can disguise pheromones. If you release it a little bit, he will think you are Omega. And how do you know how to seduce Alpha? Just throw yourself into his arms and give him a hug." It’s the most convenient, I’m afraid I’ll scare people away if you speak up.”